Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation... Hope there's someone who will take this series :)

Danke for the TL.. huh, I'm swamped with discord servers, but is there a TLDR for the reason that i could read somewhere please?

Double-page supporter
Why not just post the reason? I'm not joining a discord servers just to read it.

A true tragedy, and I hope someone else picks this series up! Thank you for your TL work thus far!

Group Leader
@Ryou @Candy-Sama

Now that I think about it, it's not too long, but here's a screenshot of the document
unknown.png
unknown.png
I don't know if I'm allowed to send the document link here, better safe than sorry

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this and other series get dropped but I think its fair to want to keep things legal and ask for permission as it is safer and pretty thoughtful for the authors.

Thanks for translating so many chapters and other manga, I have enjoyed them.

Also after this chapter I am rooting for the girl as she was really helpful and still likes him even after he changed.

Well this end of this thankyou for your work on tranlating what you want i will watch it and continue to see what you tranlate

Dex-chan lover
Who is saying what on last panel page 19
this is why arrows are important lmao

@forcy did the author decline permission for this one or did you just choose to drop it? Just curious. Appreciate the TL up to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread