Dex-chan lover
@zapperil Actually, Ohma is a bit weaker for now considering that he has more loses than wins against Raian counting the sparring matches they did during all this time.

The only reason Ohma won 2 years ago was because Raian only used brute force without relying on his skills

You know, Erioh made it clear of why the Kure clan grew stronger in kengan ashura. Selective breeding and strength was the very foundation of the clan itself and not only that they look out for each other. Using the mind and memory of a very old and outdated insight is not a sign of strength if there's no progress.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone complaining that the story becomes "bad", it was not even a stellar story even from the original Kengan Ashura. It has always been focused on brutal fights, the story was just a simple tournament arc with tons of wild characters, there's nothing particularly special from the story side, as long as the fight scenes are cool it's enough.

Since Edward Wu called that dude his 'other half' maybe Huisheng was passed through 2 lines of disciples, so both Alan and Edward Wu have Wu Hei's 'soul' in them?

@Marcellx But still, man. I know there was a gap back then, but I really hope there's some kind of caveat when he said that Raian is stronger for now

Double-page supporter
@Dramsss I hope you eventually come to realize that all that you've been complaining over Rikuto not showing up in person or in mention is simply explained by the otherwise obvious fact that he was dead. There was no point bringing him up until it actually mattered, like right now, because obviously the Kure clan wouldn't bring such a sensitive topic that basically sullies their name to just about anyone, as casually as "let me tell you a bit of lore" (EDIT: To not mention that Erioh did say once that he's not the current patriarch at that age for no reason). I honestly don't think you thought that through when you went on to babble about "lazy writing".

Anyway, holy shit, things are gonna get wild now.

Well Raian did warn him lol.

Also i do like all these twists and turns in the events. Honestly, the tournament is losing my interest more and more, and I have been more focused on the war with Worm now.

Dex-chan lover
Purgatory gonna lose fans. The "no killing" rule really makes things boring in comparison.

Also "my other half", lmao dude don't look so imposing. Half of you was a jobber so you can't be tough shit either.

@SSJR2 I think that's probably the point, imo this point in the tournament is probably designed to be the final push to get your attention on the Worm. We had the first few fights that were fun, more Asura-esque fights, but the last couple have all been very Worm-heavy, with each one digging deeper into the who's-who of the Worm. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last straw and the tournament broke down from here.

@SSJR2 I think that's probably the point, imo this point in the tournament is probably designed to be the final push to get your attention on the Worm. We had the first few fights that were fun, more Asura-esque fights, but the last couple have all been very Worm-heavy, with each one digging deeper into the who's-who of the Worm. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last straw and the tournament broke down from here.

Also 100% called it that it was xia and wu in the reflection of raian's eye

Users who are viewing this thread