Ty for the chapther adm! I didnt expect anything of this episode lmao hahaha just awesome and hype to see what it's next! (LOL The chapther already have more comments that the others haha)

I'm guessing
the knife he slipped out
will desqualify him first. rando guess but possible

Dex-chan lover
All I can say is...what the fuck. Considering how this match goes (and how Purgatory was able to judge things impartially), pleasd let this be a no contest. I mean:

- Alan attacked first before the bell was even rung...actually, has the match been officially started in the first place?
- Alam pulled a weapon just before he was killed. Considering it's not, er, built-in like Falcon was, that alone should disqualify him first, regardless of our opinion on Falcon.
- Are there rules regarding excessive violence, considering Purgatory's presentation? Both of them violated it if that were the case, but still.
- Obviously Raian killed Alan...but again, has the match officially begun in the first place?

What I'm afraid of is no matter the outcome, Kengan WILL suffer a massive reputation hit unless the matter with Worm is made public, and even then it's no guarantee.

no one win and no one lose, the match never fully started, and raian was a BADASS DAMNED. purgatory should be scared seeing so many of their top "gladiator" get beaten so easily and more injured than the kengan "fighters", if it wasn't for the ring out rule gaolang should have won the first match, rihito even fought on even ground with that ninja guy an A-CLASS "gladiator" while being poisoned and nearly killed him and gensei said that rihito's training is not yet complete and he could maybe surpass his devil lance one day

Users who are viewing this thread