Page 18: "I'll kill every last one of you!"...

uhmmm, are you gender-bendered Dimitri, died from Foldan and Isekai'ed after?

Feed that prisoner bitch the D before feeding her brain to the witch, nice.

Though I still have a hard time believing he'd give even an enemy to be eaten like that. Sure he'll kill to defend people, but he's pretty kind and that would basically be sending someone to be tortured to death since the witch said not only does she want to eat the brain, she wants to eat it while they're still alive.

@Raydnt
Maybe it's if they've ever orgasmed before they can't get the ring?

Group Leader
@joaosimpson haha, it's all good! You can always go back to the chapter and click the pencil icon to change it if you ever want to
LCkKWW1.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter all youta needs to do is mate with that mimi bitch and she would be screwed

The last time we saw an enemy chained to a wall, well... we saw how long that bravado lasted.

@omfganimal
to be honest with you, after you giving us your word you wouldn't snipe us, and still did, i'd rather put a whole pickle inside my urethra than give you credit for anything

Group Leader
@joaosimpson surprised you'd want to do that to yourself instead of me. Idk. I'm pretty impatient and I'm very invested in this series. Already knowing the release date and waiting is dreadful. I actually came to accept the proposal I was given to work with you guys, and was even open to it recently, but nothing came of it. Turned down and ignored multiple times after being offered to work together 🤷 so I'm pretty past that point. It may seem like hard feelings against you guys, but there's none. I can converse with you guys just like anyone else. I just wanna have this stuff scanned 😩 and I'm really starting to enjoy doing these scans, so that doesn't help. Never did I ever think I'd end up "sniping" anyone in my life. It won't mean much to you guys, but I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread