This is going to be a disaster when it leaks to the press and people around the world come to lick Sung-Woo’s boots and have him cure their parents but at least it was wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Holy s%& I wasn't expecting to tear up with this manhwa. Good job Solo Leveling. I'm pleased.

Dex-chan lover
feel like a waste tbh... Jin-Ho might be close to him but with no prospects of creating more of the elixir he should save the 2 remaining his family or immediately related. What if my best girl Cha Haein fell ill next? will he used the last elixir for her or keep for his sister or mom? Shes far more important than some rich old man... even if not to him shes is to Korea.

Dex-chan lover
@MtnCat Im aware. He used twice for the sleep beauty syndrome but thats not the only use for the potion... im referring to any other illness. It could cured brain cancer for all we know.
My point is that i wouldnt mind he using it to cured Jin-Ho if he got a fatal illness since is someone immediately close to him but feel like a waste using something so rare and immeasurable on Jin-Ho father.

Users who are viewing this thread