Lol, that's a dick move.
If you don't know anything, simply threaten to screw over others if they can't give what you want.
Fiction imitate real life.

second commenter

Nike for the win xD (for the fastest new chapter releaser )

Im guessing the monarchs got reincarnated into humans MC's dad being one of them

Fed-Kun's army
okay correct me if I'm mistaken but I thought, from the novel,
the guy who died in the fire, in his last moments attempted to contact the MC but was unable to because he was killed (which wasn't shown in this chapter unless I skipped that part by mistake).
Also the blond dude who came after the National hunter is too hot x'D I know it's not relevant but I imagined all those guys to be similar to the dungeon boss who was chained...I was a bit surprised but not too much since I've always thought that the evil elf guys from that red dungeon back in the day, they too were very attractive
On another note,
I hope they don't delete the part where Adam white comments on the MC's ability (the monarch hand thing whose name I have forgotten) and how it's like the ability of other national level hunters

I wonder if MC's dad was like Ban from seven deadly sins? He disappeared during a raid and was a hunter. Years later somewhere before the jeju island attack he somehow came back wishing to go home but he had unfinished business

Ouuuu, it's coming up
The fight with Thomas Andre in the novel was so good, can't wait to see it drawn

Aggregator gang
@MonkeyMagic

Well... a brand new gate opened and an A-rank hunter that was missing for 10 years, after a gate with him inside closed, walks out, and wipes the floor with an S-rank hunter, like literally makes a building explode, showing power waaaay above S-rank, and then one of the 5 strongest hunters, who till now were so above the others that they are treated as separate countries, gets killed in the nighbourhood, what would you think?

They are not saying "this is who did it", they are saying "we think this is who did it", cause there is really no other person who could have (known to them).

his father became a ruler right? Will jin woo fight his dad?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

He's becoming evil? Physically attacking weaker people just because he gets angry? He wasn't even trying to provoke him..

If it were not the protagonist, you'd identify that behaviour with a "bad guy".

Dex-chan lover
Ha! like father like son. MC's dad reacted violently when his son was brought up as being in danger too.

Users who are viewing this thread