Dex-chan lover
The likelier theory is that the earbuds keep him from going Meguro on everyone, so part of me wants to see a twist that he's just genuinely a upstanding guy who's trying to break off from under Hayami.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod thing is kazzy was able to notice that koga was a karate practitioner right from the start, so koga knows he at least has a damn good perception

Aggregator gang
Considering he has a past it would be hilarious if he really isn't a clone or anything, just a family member or son of the former Meguro who was certainly evil and crazy enough to do what is needed to get a son in awful ways but his son just happens to be a lot nicer.

And the earbuds are just hearing aids and he actually needs those to listen...or he's getting suggestions because he has little fighting instincts even though physically he is amazing.

xpt

@Pokefreaker

I'm in the same boat as you. Jurota best throw him out and end the match early, otherwise this will turn into another massacre. He's even called the Killing Throw. Sounds like a well earned title.

Double-page supporter
Hayami's intro reminds me of the first pages of "No hero" by Warren Ellis.
An apparently "good guy" enters a super hero company only to be revealed that you need to fight monsters with other monsters.

I'm getting deja vu vibes from those earbuds. Remember how Akoya had those in order to hold himself back by finishing the match early to hold back his bloodlust, could be something down a similar vein.

This guy is actually a master manipulator - The guys did not even find a single flaw about him? The perfect man? No, that's because he wants them to believe that. I also think he got all the evil in him like his brother, his face is way too neutral. I think the earbuds are for self-hypnosis or something, we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
That's quite the start to this fight; a throw that THE Yamashita Kazuo couldn't see.

I doubt the earbuds are anyone giving him instructions; after all, whoever might have been talking would have noted he had taken them out at the start and it would have been useless to say anything else whereas there is sound coming out of the earbuds at then end of the chapter.

I also doubt the earbuds were keeping him in check or anything. I mean, I would have to go back but I don't think he was wearing them at all times so I don't see him as needing them for anything.

What we should note is that he forgot they were there even though they were still clearly working and that he seemed to hear perfectly fine even despite wearing them (and I'm not saying you can't hear over earbuds, especially if they don't fit well). So he can tune out certain sounds and hears well?

Or perhaps he just enjoys a good beat and it gets him in the rhythm.

Meanwhile we don't know what's up with Raian, Kiryu and Ryuki, and Muteba but those are three story threads that were initiated and for which we should eventually get an update.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I think Jurota has this one though.

could those earbuds be a suppressor for hayami? Maybe if he takes them out he goes berserk or some shit

Oh no, has the medicine man enhanced his techniques or is it like how Akoya cheated during kengan ashura ?

Double-page supporter
Two faced buddha? 😲
Or...
1492084191479-Screen-Shot-2017-04-13-at-124842.png

If Kazzy/Koga can basically see bullets, and Hayami hit the floor at bullet speed or faster... he should be in wet chunks by now.

Aggregator gang
Ok so either A this earbuds are to keep him from going insane, B those earbuds are Hearing Aids because he might be deaf, C those are a way to give him suggestions similar to Okoya back in Kengan Ashura or D they are just regular earbuds and he just listens to music.

Users who are viewing this thread