Hmm I don't think Julie was the main objective of Beth deceiving her. If anything it was using her as a tool or bait to get the leads to separate and cause some damage. They have enough information to assume they would need an innocent person to lure FL out alone so they might have a mole inside the castle already. With Julie escaping so fast it's not easy to determine what they were going to do with her next but it might have been possible that they were going to use magic to manipulate her to being one of their pawns or another mole inside since they worked so hard to kidnap her quietly. . . idk but I really like that you picked up translating this, thank you for asking us questions I'm excited to discuss more!

@Torticus I wonder if it possibly be a double bamboozle and Julie already is another mole. Now that would be some nth dimensional chess right there.

Sounds weird. Like, getting injured after jumping out of a window and fainting..?

Thank you for the translation, though it'd be great if you could keep using the names the former translators did.

I will answer the question, I think it's B) Beth wanted to control her with magic(?)
---
Thank you so much for translating this story 💜
I'm grateful for it

Thank you for the chapter. It's gonna be a little weird to go from Athanasia (Athy) to Aishanath (Aisha), but it's not the most significant name between translators. Lol

@Shotmess I'm not the translator, but I read and am caught up with the official Chinese raws in the Tencent Comics app. Her name(short) in Chinese is Aisha; full first name is Aishanasi(艾莎娜斯, you can listen to how it's pronounced by copy/pasting it in Google translator or something if you're curious). ML's name in Chinese is Lukalaien(sounds like Loo-kah-lai(like 'lie)-ehn; 卢卡莱恩). I don't know about Korean, but that's probably just due to those differences between languages the raws were in lol.

When I first read this series, I thought the names of their names were very unique even as non-Chinese(western name) and always been wondering what their official English names would be lol. I went to check Tappytoon, and their official English names turned out to be Elizabeth and Lucaren Winternight. Quite a difference, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread