now i understand why they made a second juubi, its because the first one was impossible to remake, by capturing the bijuus again, they had the idea to kill kurama since the new juubi appeared, and i think read a comment saying that
"the only reason for they to make a new juubi is that they want to kill one of the bijuus, it will be either kurama or shukaku"

now i want to find that comment, there was more info there

What is this garbage?
You're shitting down my throat and telling me it's a luxury chocolate?
What even is this Boruto manga. It's had absolutely no positives and now Naruto's nerfed EVEN MORE.

Don't worry guys, they can just give Naruto a chunk of the other Juubi and we will be all peachy again.

I'm gonna be honest here, there is no point to this series. Let me elaborate for a moment, sequels are the a tricky subject in writing they happen in a world we are already familiar with and know the rules of but tell a new and exciting story. At their core they should be able to do that, but the face a number of problems.

For starters we the audience already know the world, they have learned along with the first generation cast all that the author had originally planned to show and tell about it. As such, the new story has to take the same setting and try something new.

Second issue comes with the knowledge the main cast already had acquired, this means we have also acquired it so delivering new information might make it invalid or create holes in the new narrative. The next is actually the real downfall of sequels and the point where they all fail; How to deal with the original cast.

They are usually dealt the worst hand, it's simple really after the original group have finished their journey they are seasoned warriors/adults/travelers/(whatever they set out to do or even failed to do cause life) this means that for the new to work they need to be brought back to level 1 (original state they were when they began their first journey [mentalilly: No knowledge about the new developments even though they already learned all there was to learn; Physically: Strip of most of the strength/power they gained during their first travel]). Like this they are made into a caricature of what they have been known for and this in turn makes their initial ending worthless, since they usually aren't the protagonist of the sequel they will never regain the glory they were known for, making the audience dissatifice in the process.

There are many other problem with sequels and there are some that have transcended the originals, so there can't be an argument to say that they are all bad, but this series is a bad sequel as it fall face first in all the errors and continues to destroy the legacy created by the original, which isn't much considering how drawn out, pointless and lost of an actual focus the author made it. So it shouldn't be expected much to begin with.

If you made it till the end; Thank you for reading :)

Dex-chan lover
@XionXD Boruto and sequels in general might have some flaws but hey, is not as bad as the "sequel" to Inuyasha or Fairy tail so at least we got that to be ...uuhhh proud of?

I dropped it in the very beginning.
Decided to check the latest chapter
And WTF LMAO

Madara is laughing out in the grave

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter not only it undermines Naruto's sacrifice but it also leaves both of the protagonists of the previous serie without their signature powers... Are they intentionally trying to piss off the fans?

Huh, whaddaya know, the last couple of chapters have felt kinda fresh. Hope it stays like this for a while.

Seeing Sasuke being less OP and Naruto without Kurama might actually turn out to be more interesting than just killing either of them off. I wonder - how will Naruto's fighting style change?

It's a shame than a lame-looking rando's become the new Big Bad, though.

Bullshit, whoever is writing the stories now, made a terrible mistake, should've just end after Hinata and Naruto marriage, that was already a good end for it, now we came to cross with this shit.

Naruto without Kurama ?
Sasuke without Fuumetsu Mangekyou Sharinga now even lost his Rinnegan ?

Man... this is the worst plot technique of how to get away of powerful characters, should just give them a good death and would be less shit than this.

Aggregator gang
THEY NERFED NARUTO AND SASUKE SO HARD THAT THEY TURNED INTO SAKURA NOW LMAO

now everytime i see some trowback ep about naruto and kurama would hit diff unless they resurrect kurama been watching this since when i was playing old vid games been in my side :( boruto man up come on in terms of power almost ever mc's in the manga lost their main core without kurama without rinnegan? come on it's not like forever they're there

Dex-chan lover
I love how the haters never drop the series, they just enjoy their anger like masochist and nothing they do in the series would be good... if naruto lives that's bad, if he dies that's bad too... So what if he loses Kurama? he still has the sage mode.

BUT I must admit that the way Sasuke lost the rinnengan was pretty stupid and forced, but Kurama? nah, he did what was right, they both did and it was great.

from beginning, boruto is trash. the series is solely focused on character named "boruto", and nothing new to introduce. and i will abandoned it completely.

This is some hot garbage. Not because a beloved character died but because of how poorly executed and underwhelming it was written.

I can’t believe this is actually canon

Users who are viewing this thread