Banned
Thanks for this :) I think this series is way ahead in raws so getting more is great. Kinda miss her being called Athanasia, but the name differences are fine to me

Thank you for translating. She trusts her to be her knight now. Hopefully she will open up more. I can’t wait to see more.

I’m also still really annoyed with the sister and family of hers. I want them to see how happy she is and will be.

Double-page supporter
Def think its B because of how her eyes were widened like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her faith in knights was lost because of that asshole but she trusts Lina and can now trust in her sincerity. Pretty poetic imo

Dex-chan lover
The series is a little boring. A dropped a while ago and coming back just made me disappointed. Maybe its the character interaction? Idk, they don't even bother mentioning the sister again and the old place was such a big deal then its just gone...

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep
Honestly this is very boring to me as well but because it isn't frustrating, I'm not dropping it yet (frustrating as in asshole ML, weakness MC...). But if your issue is about the sister and the MC's family, the story will eventually go back to them (from the raws and the novel spoilers I have seen). That is actually a huge chunk of the story.

Dex-chan lover
The main problem I tend to have is that most chapters are more or less one scene. This thing happens, there is a result, end. So you have ten or so chapters to start and finish a very basic plotline.

Edit: And while reading I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend which tends to have nearly 20 pages a chapter, this story having six makes things excessively slow.

Dropped this a while ago but decided to try it again but still feels like a chore to read every chapter at the moment idek.

Dex-chan lover
the knights finally got herself in the right track, it started to get annoying before.

She JUST \ woke up and already knows how to transfer the magic? There's no ritual, teaching or info you have to know or do before transferring it🤣

Glad this new fancy magic that she just learned about came with a magic instruction manual, or she'd be stuck.

Seems like it's Magic COVID: everyone's got it, these days...

Users who are viewing this thread