Double-page supporter
Minor nitpick. While patting her head after the fight, the piko piko sounds are Goltarou's ears twitching in her mute happiness as shown by the flowers too.

Power Uploader
@Duainfey

So what I got was that it is poki poki,
But that is the Romaji, not the TL.
The TL of it was pow pow or ping ping,
Which due to the hand placement I went with pat pat.

Fed-Kun's army
Well considering the expected date for that was october, we can say its pretty much cancelled. Its a shame, I liked the art too.

Double-page supporter
@Graviity Forgiveness. Like I said earlier its just a minor nitpick.

The head pat IS there (though not showing a nade nade/なでなで motion).

However it does clearly show piko piko/ピコピコ and shows her ears going up and down in 2 positions in that scene. Which is why I mentioned it. I do not have a raw to compare this to so I cannot really comment on a poki poki/ポキポキ sound.

Contributor
makes sense it was canceled, is there someone who even likes a MC who is a teen/young adult that has the mentality of a kid?

Aggregator gang
Probable typo on page 7: "Earth golems" instead of "Earth goblins," assuming he's talking about the monsters.

Supporter
Thanks graviity! Sucks it was cancelled tho, I liked the art, and I felt like the story had potential. Maybe i'll read the ln.

Cheers

@kuroro86 According to MAL this manga finished at 12 chapters back in 2019, it's long gone. The WN is currently on hiatus but the LN is ongoing and it's been licensed by Seven Seas, with all of the two currently released volumes properly translated. Just in case someone wants to read more of this.

Aggregator gang
What's the point to translate this abandoned title? There're officially translated volumes on Amazon/torrents.

Users who are viewing this thread