Aggregator gang
Yeah, I'm betting on double death for this one. Maybe a bit too early but I don't really care, it would be cool.

@CrimsonManga89 what I don't understand is all the background check they did on him, like those flashbacks. Those would suggest he is another person, or at least he's a clone who was raised since child.

@Oculunus actually. check out his right eye. the one Muteba poked out? it's looking very different from the left. Might just be from the damage, but especially on page 20, it seems like it's... idk, different somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this Hayami Masaki is actually Meguro Masaki after either Worm or pops Hayami took the body and replaced the damaged bits, then facial reconstructed him to look younger and brainwashed him to be calmer with some hypno-music.

This is getting old quickly. Every MU is a destined fight between long lost rivals.

Asura>>>>>>Omega

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's the repeated similar throws and lack of development that make this chapter utterly boring.

Banned
Gotta say if it's really Meguro Masaki then it's mighty nice of Hayami to actually took the trouble of saving him.

Supporter
tenor.gif

There is one thing I wonder about, isn#t he supposed to be the son of the electrical scarface guy? but wasn't the brothel queen form Kengan Asura (the one with the lightning fast ninja ninja guy) his daughter too? why not just ask her and be done wondering about what the hell is going on with her "brother"?!

Users who are viewing this thread