Aggregator gang
Sigh, of course there’s something to get in the way of necessary plot progression.

@arirnarukami
"looks like the jealous god doesn't want its memories back . . ."
That was my guess as well. Nishina is the one at the witch's door.

@dextersTomato
"Her memories, i think one of the worst content would be her first time with someone..."
I agree although that is a direction that the story might take (although may be not since Nishina is connected to the MC) since all the witches in the story thus far have not been virgins

I guess they'll roll up to the Witch's crib next episode and find her corpse ritualistically setup or something.

Group Leader
@lijjyt Lynn dramatizes chapter endings, like when it looks when Romy died at the end of chapter 145. He depicts a similar image in the following chapter 146 and shows the continuation of the fight. The other Guardians switched out from their post watching over Mimi and Romy was the only one left on watch. Mimi killed the old no-name Guardians, but none of the current ones that have been around whose names we know (like Lumi and Piano). Hope this clarifies any confusion.

@omfganimal Well they're called Cliffhangers, they're a staple of pretty much every narration from books to movies to comic books.

Comfy Pajama Romy is 10/10

Not great seeing the Witch get attacked the night before. Thinking Nishina has a dark side to her.

Group Leader
@Mant yep. Literature would be pretty mundane without them. But lijjyt might not know, especially since was he lost about romy not being dead, so I thought I'd try to help clear any confusion since he asked ^^

Don’t even bother reading the next chapter, waste of time because

The chapter ended in a cliffhanger and didn’t even show the memories, it was just full of filler dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread