My favorite scene in the entire novel is so close I can feel the epicness

Our boy lives, the shitstain on the other hand gets turned into the shadow servant Greed

Dex-chan lover
I hope this means in the future he will assign shadows to his people more consistently. This was a very avoidable mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Mans got his ass whooped by the dad, now he's about to get his ass killed by the son.

Sometimes, its better to just take the L. Lest you get the D. The D stands for death. Also dick, because he's gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

Sung Jin Woo used shadow exchange before with the shadow guarding Jin ho when he saved Jin ho's father the chairman, and he forgot to put a new shadow on him, which is why is is unable to do it again and needs to search for him. Tl got it wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeanWinchester
he's a vengeance seeking retard more than he's greedy...plus calling someone Greed brings to mind FMA and this dude is def not worthy of tainting my memories of the awesome guy Greed was there

Just when we thought that the shadows couldn't ever look cooler, they started coming out of that sweet-ass black coat. Well played artist, well played.

Users who are viewing this thread