Double-page supporter
She cooked in front of the chef so of course he's going to copy and sell it. If she gets mad at that later on then its her own fault. Also, is it just me or is the drawing style kind of different in this chapter here and there.

Dex-chan lover
so not only do they charge her for the ingredients but they also steal her recipes. the humans in this world are all cunts...

Why... did she cook in front of that chef when she knew he had stolen her previous idea? ... Man...

Dex-chan lover
She was complaining about having the same food every day so I guess she's hoping the chef learns from her and puts some variety into the menu.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't want to cook everything herself and makes enough money anyway. Too much greed won't end well.

so this is food wars now... also I think he wants to sell the oil, that's why he's cooking in front of the chef

Yall dont need to worry about the recipe being stolen, since she made it clear that only she, if not any other sort of cooking oil altogether, has camellia oil at the moment.

Your releases are much higher quality than all the random snipes so I don't bother reading those. Thank you for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
I know these gets released in parts but it doesn't mean you have to do the same...

Dex-chan lover
Eggs in another isekai manga/anime are described as being rare in certain parts, making it expensive due to the long - and dangerous due to bandits - transportation to the parts that do not have any egg production - which is what makes it rare in certain parts, - so the eggs being expensive makes sense to me when keeping the other manga/anime's logic in mind :p

Fed-Kun's army
@Mintee that doesn't mean the chef won't just fry the pork in pork oil and make a slop fest

@Doomer that's just how business works. >_> i mean coca cola doesn't even patent their recipe partly for that reason.
humans are animals first, they'll take what benefits them w/out thinking of repercussions

Dex-chan lover
Why's she just feeding that chef intel knowing he stole her ideas before oO?

@ translator "at times, or the other people releasing their own version, making me feel like what's the point of me working on it"
Don't worry about others releasing stuff, as they are obviously only doing one-shots, plus their quality is atrocious. If you want a point for working on it, then think of it as making a definitive quality release.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth depends on your own moral compass, she didn't invent the sandwich per se, maybe she's not as amoral as Myne the bookworm who took credit to inventing paper and an bunch of other stuff. (I totally support myne since she does it to survive.)

Users who are viewing this thread