Double-page supporter
Ok. But why is it all one page???? Why is it in one long strip??? Why not let us have pages?

Thank you fir the chapter!

@kesciann idk if you’ve read other Japanese comics like this but they’re all very very short. I’ve read many of them

Ppl chill out about snipe or whatever and be thankful people translated this

It's not the size that's the issue. It's full size for me. It's the scrolling that I absolutely cannot read in a media not effing meant for it, my brain refuses.

Dex-chan lover
- Snipe
- One big fucking jpeg
- Complete shit quality

Congrats, I know which group to block.

@Yochan1234 People get rightfully annoyed with snipes because there's already a group working on it, who has no doubt already put time and effort into cleaning, redrawing, translating, and editing. Instead of choosing something that's not currently being translated at all, snipe groups choose something that's popular and push their way in. Why wouldn't people be upset about the wasted time and effort of the original group?

That said, the quality of this scan was really bad. I was confused by a lot of the lines, and then they threw in a "we didn't snipe" at the end, because it's been twelve whole days since the last upload... while literally trying to BUY fans. Yeah... no thanks.

Chill and wait a bit longer before you snipe. The translation itself isnt as much of the issue, but the way you claim say it isnt a snipe because its already been 12 days and upload in an obnoxious format while saying "come here for gifts"? Yeah, not supporting you or your group.

Users who are viewing this thread