Dex-chan lover
She held his hand while he slept? Hello, police? I'd like to report a sexual assault.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember having a fever like that, I thought I was going to die too and I was crying too

Supporter
@Serenata Yeah the highest fever I had I honestly didn't even really feel it. I just didn't feel right and kept shivering, no matter how many covers got put on me. Turned out to be 107*F. Also found out that 108 can lead to brain damage.

Aggregator gang
Reading this manga when there's 175 chapters out makes me wonder where have i lived all this time. Yet it makes me happy there's still more to read. Loving chapters when people attracted to eachother come over :)

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so I know colds can get that bad, but with how often manga portrays them getting that bad (rather than just being an annoyance), I'm left wondering how the hell the Japanese haven't died off due to apparently having the weakest immune systems in existence.

Seriously, the way manga portrays them, a case of chickenpox could wipe out half the population of Tokyo if not properly quarantined.
The seasonal flu could render the country unable to operate.

Double-page supporter
For those of you doubting this chapter, colds can actually get this bad. It's just alot more rare than they portray in manga and stuff. I've had a 105 F fever before for three days and at one point I was even hallucinating. It was real bad. It's only ever happened once in my life though. But it was real hard to move around or do anything in general. I'm not someone with a weak constitution either, considering I only get sick once every two years almost.

Dex-chan lover
i always have to remind myself that generally the japanese 'cold' in manga is influenza, not rhinovirus. then it all makes a TON more sense

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, 39.2 C isn't "can't get out of bed" kind of temperature. Having trouble getting to the door is more realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread