2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - So, Which One Is Lilliel?

Group Leader
Somebody (after months of searching, and even looking for groups to joint with) has joined us to help with 2.5D, so scans for it will hopefully be speeding up, we would be aiming for 1-2 chapters a week hopefully! We're still looking for more staff however, so if you'd like to help us out, come join us on Discord to apply! https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work guys!!

Mfw no cosplaying waifu.

Guess I'll kms.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter!I hope we´ll be getting faster releases now

Dex-chan lover
Gah, this is just like Rosario Vampire, or heck, most recently, Komi-san wherein the MC is pretty much shown to be interested only in one person (FMC) there's clearly no chance in gaining his attention. Get's one wondering what's the point in having the harem then.

Not dissing on Not-Mash, she top tier, just this kind of development feels wasted, atleast to me. And kind of feel bad for the other candidates, no chance at all... Like this girl here and Manbagi!

Dex-chan lover
@savris Well yeah, one girl got introduced before all the others so she's the one protag is gonna end up with

It's the iron law of romance manga and anime that nobody likes

Fed-Kun's army
thank you guys for delivering this manga, i sure hope you'll receive some help in the future for this manga.

i shared your demand of help in some groups i was part of, hope it will help somehow

Weekly releases? 1-2 chapters a week? Yeah, I will believe it when I see it xD Time to wait 1-1.5 months again bois

Group Leader
@Dingdong3405 Since you seem to be interested in the series being released more often, I'll take it you'd be interested in lending us a hand with the editing, too. Feel free to join us on Discord and check out our recruitment channel to help us get it out more often!

Lol, I tried before. I tried to recruit help before, And then when that didn't beat fruit, I applied myself for typesetting and learned it just to get this series moving. My application for typesetting since that was the excuse then was put on hold for two weeks I think it was and then I was given another test but the chapter was stuck in various other stages before it even got to typesetting so I took to getting other groups interested so that they could help but they weren't 'high quality' enough for you guys. There isn't anything I didn't try to get this manga going, The proper way or otherwise. If you can get it going, Sure go ahead, But I sincerely doubt it.

The new girl looks like Rise from Persona 4, who is also a model. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread