2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - So, Which One Is Lilliel?

Contributor
That surprise Death Note reference (although the actual character's name is spelled 'Gevanni' unlike the JoJo protag).

overnight.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand the point of adding girls when the MC never show interest in them, all it does is either waste pages or make us feel bad for a good character who's doomed from the start, it's not like you can't do like that other cosplay manga and just have other girls who just aren't romanticaly into the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth the point of manga is to entertain, and it's not too hard to imagine that some people find a childhood friend chasing after the MC to be entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a version of that certain page that wasn't colored? Or was it also colored in the raw?

Dex-chan lover
@tblst I don't see how seeing a doomed relationship being treated as if it has any chances is in any way entertaining, it's just annoying at best, frustrating at worst.

Aggregator gang
I'm sure it's worth the wait to see them in this tiny bits of cloth, but damn. I wiah this would get updated sooner.

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs
Ah yes, the "first girl" rule. Looking back, there's quite a bit of heroines who, despite their constant abuse of MC and being as infuriatingly "tsun" as possible (and in spite of there be better candidates who are also clearly in love w/ MC) she still seems to be the one to take home the gold... Boggles my mind at times when I give it thought.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. You pretty much hit the nail on the head for me

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Because authors are pussy, that's also why the 'not blood related after all' twist is a thing in most ''''''''''''''''incest''''''''''''''''' manga.

That or it's just not what happened in the big manga that created the tropes they are all copying.

Dex-chan lover
Look, my idea for a harem anime would be one where the protagonist has been dealing with all of them for quite some time and has been confessed to by everyone, and it starts out with him basically saying "FUCK IT, if you all want me, you'll have to share me!"

The conditions being, you can drop out at anytime, but everyone has to share him equally between each other, whilst trying to win him over to some extent.

Hijinks ensue.

But honestly, if a lot of women/men all fall for one individual, and that individual loves them all back, all things being equal, at least attempt a compromise. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Hell, the harem genre has fucking existed since the Tale of Genji, and even in that he gets all the women in the end, even if he marries his aunt. (Don't question it.) @BalrogDeMorgoth

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Would be more interesting than what we usualy get.

Is it me or harem ending are dissapearing even in VNs ? it's really a pain in the ass to not have the secret harem route anymore, look in Starnova where all you get for doing all the route is being allowed to do the vanilla boring girl's route.

Users who are viewing this thread