2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Pseudo-Date Morning.

@Dingdong3405 well, I only ask if this is a magazine scans or not, since magazine scans usually have censorship even if it's not on this chapter so I don't get dissapointed later, which I'm glad it is not.
@DioBrando thanks for the clarification, I only ask which version this is, not telling that this chapter had any censorship, keep up the good work.

christmass came early boys :D double release! why do i fear childhood friend will get the boot once again...

Funny how he thinks he did it all wrong. You protected her from getting wet, I don't think anyone won't appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
And here the normies are thinking "fucking otakus, reeeeeeeeeee...!!!!" 🤣
B16.png

Contributor
Mikari bowing out of the fight this early on? Could she be genre-saavy enough to have realized her own childhood friend losing flag already?

I can't even get mad when the childhood friend inevitably confess and get rejected. She's doing everything in her power to sabotage her already scant chances.

Dex-chan lover
at least the MC is actually trying unlike most MC that let the girl do all the work his still dumb but most MC won't even try and make a move

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I also want a cosplayer girlfriend ;_;

By the way, who in their right minds show their underwear in public to a friend even if it's a costume?

MD@Home
Wow... that panty shot was really dangerous... it was so well drawn and... erotic XD!! Goddamn! Such a cute chapter too!

Is it over for our best girl heroine mikari already ?! ... Get ready for the F's in the chats bois this looking like a real big red flag for the childhood friend :(

Users who are viewing this thread