2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Activity Report!

Double-page supporter
sensei went from white panties, to black panties, to white panties again XD all in the same page

@Kimzark
somehow is think it is a kind of censorship...
why?
her panty is white, but the angle from behind and the distance in wich the frame is painted the white panty might have gotten "to small"...
so it would look more like as if she does not have any panty than having white panties on. so the artist made them black.
looks like an error, yes but not like "naked ass" in the end.

second idee... the scanlation team made it... (happens often...)

Double-page supporter
Sensei got dressed to talk on the phone, I know it's useless, but I do it too.
And then, I like that they have not put situations of over-abused sexy comedy between male student and sensei, maybe in the future the plot will contradict me but change is nice every so often

Fed-Kun's army
So this manga is made by ipad pro and clip studio huh. Time to buy ipad pro 12.9 xD

...just kidding, i have none drawing talent

Contributor
"This is not a sponsored ad"

Hmm...that sounds suspiciously like what a sponsored advertisement would claim...

Dex-chan lover
Another victim to nipple removal surgery. What a travesty!

Dex-chan lover
CSP sure takes away a lot of the tedium of doing backgrounds, which is generally why mangakas have assistants. That being said I'm surprised he/she was able to work professionally on an ipad, usually they use some sort of larger wacom.

🤓

@cullinaire I heard it's supposed to have some interesting drawing program, but what do I know. I probably heard it from some YouTuber. I never even held an iPad in my hands and my brief times with Macs that I didn't own were like a decade ago.

This chapter is not sponsored by CELSYS Inc, formerly ArtSpark Holdings Inc.
Btw: Obligatory nude page huh? It's been some chapters since the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread