2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Nonoa.

Dex-chan lover
This sadly reminds me there are actual people out there that starve themselves to fit a characters profile. Get a freaking hamburger for crying out loud.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I'm really happy to see she isn't a trap, as many of us feared xD

But damn, that's too skinny, I kinda fear for her life now :/

uh anorexic? that colored illustration really didn't do her any favor

People are looking too far into the new girls figure. This mangaka just has a way of drawing skinny girls like this. It doesn't have anything to do with an eating disorder

Contributor
Like many people already pointed out, the first thing I automatically thought of when I saw the coloured illustration was "anorexia?", either way, it doesn't look healthy.

Dex-chan lover
That's like 35 kilos, that super skinny based on average japanese height, that is not ideal weight.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone freaking out about Anorexic girl meanwhile I'm over here like "why does Lilysa take her glasses off when out?" damnit girl keep em on!

I hate how bad Japan is with Mental Health/Disorders and the whole 'menhara' culture shit.

There is no such thing as "Introvert with Communication disorder" (Sorry Komi-san).

It's called Social Anxiety or Avoidant Personality Disorder , most likely due to some kind of Neurodivergence like ASD spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread