2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Almost done with ch.2

Love the story so far. Now the hard time comes.

Usually after such a highpoint there comes a long downfall. I hope i wont find this here.

Thanks to everyone for making this available for me :)

Dex-chan lover
This manga's not especially deep, but still more enjoyable and fun than most ecchi manga out there. Lilysa is an angel.

The only gaping flaw is the second heroine Mikari's background. In chapter 1, MC supposedly had a past of becoming disillusioned with 2D women after what happened to him in middle school, and yet... (ch 6 spoilers)
he actually had a childhood friend who's a massive beauty who's head over heels for him, and she never asked him out because she knew he only liked 2D?? Not only do I suddenly want to say "die riajuu" but this doesn't even make sense: he was implied to have become fixated on 2D heroines because of his failed confession in middle school, yet now he's supposedly a Lilliel fan since elementary school...?

Fed-Kun's army
Story was good in the beginning when the MC was the focus but now it's Lilysa's story and as a result Mikari is just forgotten. I was expecting typical high school romcom setting but they're really went all in the cosplaying.

Fed-Kun's army
@Monokuma0101 Probably (and sadly) a trap, and from what I saw in Raw link that won't be the only one... Sadly the only way to be sure is to wait for the releases, but they are pretty slow, expecially if you think that in Japan this is a weekly series, we won't catch up soon at this rate

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaMonger
That's actually pretty common for kids, even if a "cute girl" follows you, you only care of games and cartoons at that age.
They are like 13-15 yo in middle school, that's about the age boys gets interested in love... so even if he "loved" Lilliel since elementary school, he still confessed to a girl he simped for, but the rejection and the resulting bullying made him regret it so much he choosed to only trust 2D world.

p.s. Honestly I don't even know why I'm defending this manga, probably I only like to create discussions xD

Users who are viewing this thread