2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Only issue this manga has is that it takes cosplay too damn seriously. I guess it might allure cosplay enthusiasts but personaly I got fed up with it.
Damn shame too, it has great art and a promising setting, the author should just tone down the cosplays from 10 to 4.... It's too much....

Dex-chan lover
So I guess that we gonna get new girl into harem every volume? (Based on volume covers) Really? For gods sake... 🤦🏻‍♂️
@konzolmester I know, right? This thins is so pathos, that it feels way exaggerated and unrealistic. Especially with this "rivalry" thing and whole "heavenly cosplayers" crap.
Ah, and especially after reading Sono Bisque Doll, where they craft costumes for weeks, this is so pathetic to read this, where girl craft costume solo in a night 😂 and after that author gives us serious tone like in chapter 28. Cmon, this is lame!
This manga was promising with two main characters, but after it took harem route - It becomes less enjoyable and more laughable for me, imho.

new girl came in and people be like oh no harem route like ???? bro just read the manga till it ends you never know whats gonna happen author might end up like act age or it might go "better" remember that the author main audience is the local japanese otakus who knows their stuff

She hasn't even been introduced yet but the cover girl from vol 6 hits different

art is 10/10
story is kinda cringe though. like you know the stupid friendship stuff in fighting anime? imagine that but replace friendship with cosplay. very corny

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly fun. Not just raw Ecchi, though it's covered head to toe in it. Future arcs have a strangely battle shounen feel to it.

This manga is dumb with misleading tags. This us not harem, nor romances. It's more like Yuri/Shoujo ai and Friendships. I don't understand why it's a harem when most of all the supposed 'harem' candidate only interact with the FMC the most while the MMC ignored and treated like a mob. Should delete the MMC if author want a better story. It just too forced that author trying to push 'harem' thing when it doesn't even happen at all. The romance are super cringy and FMC don't need it for character development.

Edit: For someone who looking for 'harem' in this manga, forget it. It's obvious the first girl the one who will be the FMC , in fact she is the only heroine there judging by the interaction with the MMC and her screen time. It's a fake harem but worser than Nisekoi...

Dex-chan lover
All this focus on pro cosplay and cosplay battles and rivalries and heavenly cosplayers is killing my interest in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 I too want the nipples back i just want them to go back to high school being stupid horny high school kids.

Story wise the other cosplay manga is better considering they are also quite informative in how to do cosplay still has romance no harem and side characters only really stay in their respective arcs maybe they’ll return but most of the times interaction are with the ML and FL

This one to be specific

https://mangadex.org/title/24104/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru

Maybe this manga gets better after this battle arc is done

This started out really funny and interesting. It’s sorta become cringey though. Cosplay ain’t that dramatic, chief.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 @SmartBirb I'd love for this manga to go back to be about two awkward teenagers that fall in love sharing a common interest. I'm afraid my wish won't be granted, though.
And heck, I love battle shounen..but with this setting I can't really take the story seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread