2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Fed-Kun's army
Really good but I was expecting more of a romance than a "battle" manga, also the only manga where I ship the childhood friend

Good, but it is kinda coincidental that the first girl he meets is some E cup 9/10 supermodel who happens to be a megaotaku.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the series, but I do hope that from this point on we can get back to some slice-of-life ecchi photography (with nipples again, please and thank you).

Not bad but also not that good, the delivery of the story got worse as the manga got more chapters and the main girl feels artificially constructed as the perfect waifu as well as the author seemingly forgetting about characters.

On the other hand, the art is good, the protagonist isn't as much of a loser as the initial chapters would lead one to believe, the other characters do have some personality to them, and while the story is overly dramatic, it isn't that bad (just the delivery is).

You can take away the romance there will be no happy ending as long as there is a harem.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly embarassing to read. No wonder otakus are seen as weirdos in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@tooqzy this is a weird harem tbh and doesn't feel like one cause the harem are like the monster(harem) of the week like show up in one arc kinda interested in the MC at the end then barely show up in the next comming arcs the sisters no longer show up childhood friend too. it's tbh really weird

Dex-chan lover
2.5D Seduction is a shonen sport manga covering the activity of bringing fictional character to life into the real world by replicating their outfit and mimicking them.

If you came here expecting a harem, just saying the ratio of the screen time of the main girl and side girls is 1:10. Read at your own risk

Users who are viewing this thread