2.5 Dimensional Seduction

I know there isn't going to be a happy ending most likely, but still going to read this to its end.

Group Leader
@boundman101 Same xD
Here after Oda's recommendation (but I guess I'll stick with Oda's One Piece lol, this didn't pique my interest).

wait did Eiichiro Oda actually recommend this? holy shit this is going to the stars

Meh, I could only read upto chap 30 or so, the art is nice the girls are nice, I just didn't know that it would take the "Shounen" tag so seriously. It went from a light fluffy read to tons of pages of droning about the cosplay industry and "cosplay battles" it was mildly interesting at the start but eventually the novelty wears off.

Dex-chan lover
For me it has good story and visuals to back it up. Though it started as a fan service kind of shounen, later it would become a Naruto-One Piece-Dragonball kind of shounen; but cosplay.

Was that Kitagawa-san in the last chapter?! Almost thought it was a cross-over. Really liked the recent chapters. So wholesome.

@KazarianFhas I'm also at this point. It somewhat switched into the mix of battle and showbiz or something, gone is previous feelings from the first 20 or so chapters.

I've been wondering for some times ago, but.... is it Lilysa or Ririsa?
Not that I hate it or anything. Just that for a while I did find "Lilysa" a bit strange when paired with her family name (Amano is her family name right?).... and it has been on my mind since a while ago...

@technovoid

it... is usually the cases when an official romaji/english pronoun get revealed by the official side, usually on foreign name.. (the case of Altria of fate which still somewhat haunt me.) and that what bought the question in the first place, it is there... as an alt title, lol.

well, either one sure works... at this point it doesn't really bother me all that much since I was just honestly asking out of curiosity...

@KazarianFhas That's because a lot of Japanese comic writers have the fetish of turning every story in a Dragon Ball style battle manga, even if it'd about freaking clothing articles.

Users who are viewing this thread