2.5 Jigen Kareshi

Contributor
There are no words for how cute this is. The comedy is pretty ridiculous and over the top at times, so the beginning can be jarring before you settle into the fact that it's not a manga that takes itself too seriously - but once the romance gets going, it's just so cute. Tokio is such an adorable character. I love him. The author really did manage to squeeze a crazy amount of fluff, well-placed blushes and general heartwarming scenes into just 8 short chapters. No kiss, but they were so cute together, and their happiness was already so satisfying that I didn't even mind.

Contributor
@Shirayuki_yona I completely forgot about that comment, but thanks! It's nice to be appreciated. Especially by someone who apparently has the same taste in manga as me! I love Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Akatsuki no Yona!

@Choco_Pudding
Agree with you it was really soooo cute loved every thing about it but i felt it was short 8 chapters wasn't enough >< your comment encouraged me to read it so thank you <3

Contributor
@Rehab Awww, you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed my accidental recommendation ;D

WOW THATS AMAZING. I LOVE IT !!!!!

Since most romance animes felt so flat for me i begin to read mangas. searched for romance and found this here.

I absolutely love it.
The story, the characters, the artstyle. Stunning. It feels really high quality.

I still have 2 chapters to go but i just had to tell you that im totaly amazed by the story. Im allready a bit sad that im almost done and will probably wait a few days before i will finish reading it.

THANK YOU <3

Users who are viewing this thread