Music Tournament 2.5: Anime Openings! (Cut Versions)

Dex-chan lover
Color me surprised,
so Onee-san did get banned.
Sad state of affairs.

He probably blocked most of the GFG members.

Not going to lie,
this one forgot about him.
Wonder what happened.

Group Leader
@Mr_Detective
Yes, I'm talking about official re-releases of songs. Like the band has it on two albums and each album has a different version (AKG did this for a WHOLE album.). But that's great because a song I wanted to use just got a re-release and it's a better version. Not naming it here, but if someone else gets to it first, not hard feelings from me.
I have a back-up plan ready to go...
tenor.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'll probably just vote, i don't watch enough anime to know another 4 full OPs that i would like to share.

Group Leader
I think I need some washing between the ears after just seeing that thumbnail...
tenor.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
I just came back, but i'm not clicking anything pando says.

Group Leader
I trust the mods to be reasonable enough to not permaban me over something silly like this, especially without prior warning.

If you have seen the infamous protest thread, then you probably shouldn't. Well, there's more than one mod, so let's hope you don't get caught by the wrong one.

@justforthelulz The account was created to bash the mods. Even if they didn't realize who it was at first, they'd still ban it. If our oneesan doesn't post anything stupid, he/she/it/they should be safe.
But we are the ones making this forum a livelier place. We can't let these boring bastards suppress us! If anything happens, just protest! They can't ban us all!
...Well they literally can, but we'd leave and this place will turn into a ghost town.

What's the deal with Black General? Last I heard, he had some life issues, being hikikomori and something. Not sure if he was serious, but sounds like his life was stuck in a dead end.

@Korsai Yeah, sure. If it's official, it's allowed.

@Richman Just search for some good songs or ask for recommendations.

Staff
Super Moderator
It's not the same to ask people, it needs to have an impact for me to really want to share it. I'll stay with just voting unless i change my mind along the way.

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
@ justforthelulz @ Richman @ sterven @ biggay
Hold on, who the hell is that last person...?
Detective-san actually has no intention of posting tournament 3 until the Tournament 2 thread reaches 1,000 posts.
So...we're getting MT3(real) at the same time as other highly anticipated followups, like Half-Life 3 and MangaDex v5, then.

Users who are viewing this thread