Music Tournament 2.5: Anime Openings! (Cut Versions)

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
That's such a dastardly thing to do.
tenor.gif

He'll be back. in two weeks. Till then, fight amongst yourselves. The last one surviving gets to run the thread.

Hey guys it's me, bigtiddyoneesan.

Undeniable proof:
eervTtM.png

I just logged on to test if I could post again or if I had any DM's from mods (I don't).
in two weeks
Not sure where the "two weeks" came from. I asked for a week.

I realized that having a feature that tells a user the exact time they are banned for (as in, restricted from commenting/editing) would be beneficial. Something like a page in your User Settings that says "Banned from commenting and editing for [X] [amount of time]. The staff is not obligated to give users a feature such as this, of course, but I still think it would be helpful.

You could probably interpret Zeph's obliging of my "dare post" to mean that he did set it to 7 days, but it still wasn't explicitly stated by him or anyone else how long the ban lasted.

I'm not itching to post or anything, though. The reason I did the ban dare was because I wasn't going to have much time to post this week, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to see what would happen. No hard feelings to whoever banned me, of course.

OK NOW CYA O/

Group Leader
I hope it though, because Panda is a weapon for politics...

Believe me, panda is more dangerous than you think.

Group Leader
I'm... not sure if I really buy that "proof", lol... Where's his sentient alt? I was expecting it to show up.

I still can't be sure if you were banned by Zeph. More likely it was Plak to gave you the ban hammer.
Women can be scary, too, you know. >w<

You know what's more evil? Reporting this alt to the mods.
Upanhso.tk-82.gif

@sterven
don't post with the alt
Is that a thing? Banning someone for posting on an alt? If so, I wasn't aware.

Semi-related to this, but I was wondering about comeonnow and his alt, comeonnow0.

Why would he make an alt with basically the same name and stop posting on his original account? Maybe it had to do with him wanting to start a new MDList, but I figured it could also be that he was banned from commenting on his original account for a time and decided to make an alt to use instead.

@Mr_Detective
I'm... not sure if I really buy that "proof", lol... Where's his sentient alt? I was expecting it to show up.
2252020 isn't me. I actually made the alt I'm on rn in order to DM BlackGeneral back when he blocked me (lol). The people who were around for that can confirm that I'm the onee-san.

@justforthelulz
@ BlackGeneral blocked you over the LLG fiasco before going into self-imposed exile?!
Yeah, I tried to work it out in DM's, as that's almost always the best way to sort out disagreements and the like, but he was probably set on posting his 'goodbye' post already, and went ahead with posting it. It's no big deal imo.
Big Z specifically banned a sockpuppet account for ban evasion in the Protest thread.
I see. Well, I'd hope that circumstances would lead Zeph, or any other mod, to treat this differently. It was a joke ban after all. If any mods actually do have a problem with me being on my alt rn, just lmk and I'll stop posting on it. I trust the mods to be reasonable enough to not permaban me over something silly like this, especially without prior warning.

I don't see anything in the rules about posting on alts, but I guess it could loosely fall under the "don't make the staff's job harder" category.

Users who are viewing this thread