25-ji no Ghost Writer

Dex-chan lover
totally deserved the axe. the moment it introduced the completely unnecessary plot device amnesia and terrible drama lmao

Wait? The manga is already over!! or is it just confirmed that volume 3 is the last volume?

If it is over can someone spoil me the ending cuz I’m not waiting for another 7 months for it to be translated. Thx

really wanna know how it ends ?? please spoil . Cos if it's romance drama , fk thi shit im out

Fed-Kun's army
someone who read the raw can tell me if the ending is axed or is somewhat enjoyable ?

Dex-chan lover
Woah Woah now who is the new guy on the cover? I was thinking about finally getting back into this manga

bruh it really does feel like it's more about moving on than getting together with your onee-san

Group Leader
This is pretty good.
The ending was kind of predictable though.
Could be better if they made it more...unpredictable?

Aggregator gang
@FRASH_18 you realize publication status just means publication, right? Most manga that aren't high profile don't get up-to-date translation, it takes a while, the manga itself has already finished we just haven't gotten the translation yet.

@osqmu

How do u know the ending? Did u buy the manga? If u actually know the ending could u tell us? With the spoiler censor of course.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kelpy_G556
Here's a little bit spoiler, you can see the raw here
https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/yg/tachiyomi/25zi_01/

Thx I appreciate it G. That was the last chapter right?

Edit: nvm that was the first chapter. U trolling me lmao? I can only see the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread