29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Haircuts and Choices

Fed-Kun's army
i can't, lmao, i can't breathe

so if his lost arm's a permanent thing, guess we got ourselves a bald mc now too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it's the time for Veronica to return back to the city and for Hajime to dump Lily. After everything he has done for Lily, this is how she pays back.

Dex-chan lover
Good God, just how many parts of his body is he going to lose before he finally turns 30 and the manga ends?

Dex-chan lover
I can’t, I feel so bad for the guy. You can lose an arm or a leg but hair? That’s fucked author how could you mess with a man that way. This is worse than any torture or gore seen I’ve ever scene and I have not seen any at all. This is fucked I can’t even explain how fucked this is all I can say is that this is the most fucked up shit you can do and I hate everything now I’m rating this manga 0/10 I would go to the negatives but I’m why to lazy to do that when I’m typing this shit on a phone.

@Kaarme
no thats not how she pays him back thats comes later
this is how she gets rid of veronica
lili maybe little cute and sweet most of the time but her succubus blood seems to have come with advanced releationship instincts/knowledge because she has been systematically driving the women attracted to hajime away

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 I'm not saying Hajime is any Sherlock or Derrick, but it won't be difficult for him to figure out who did it and who didn't. Unless Veronica for some reason decides to accept the blame.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme he'll figure it out, how long do you think Hajime has known Veronica

also I doubt either of them feel anything romantic for each other

Users who are viewing this thread