29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Supporter
Supposed gamer.
> "Eh? So what's this?"

Needs hand holding and explanations. 😑

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. If I woke up in a different world and some pop-up/voice told me the civilization there was like the medieval period, first thing I'd think would be, "So there's no plumbing and everyone smells like shit." Also, are we just going to forget about the dog he left behind? Poor thing...

Supporter
Slay dragons? Become a Harem king? Just level up your spear skills. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
@Rikeka
1.1 means the chapter is split, be it from the original source or from scanlation, so you can at least expect 1.2

XL

Dex-chan lover
So he transfers to another world however he went from a fatass otaku to a Alpha chad? Hmm... i'm not buying this. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
RIP doge. And here i thought i would be the only one bothered about it. Well, i sure was wrong xD

Well, its a pretty standard isekai: loser MC goes to another world, finds himself in the middle of a forest, goes to the neares town, gets a temporal ID and goes to the adventurers guild to get a permanent one. I would ask "are the isekai authors even trying?" but i already know the answer...
The thing about how to get skills is pretty similar to "NEET dakedo Hello Work" (and other works tho), also, are the skills between brackets supposed to be skills he already have?

@Shuzuchi: well, this is Japan we are talking about, where a girl past high school age in an old hag, so.
@Zael: yeah, that "im a gamer, whats all this about skills and status" is almost as stupid as his "i read fantasy novels, whats this about a test to join the guild?"

Fuck this is shit. And FUCK whoever decided to make splitting up chapters into a trend.

As a dog owner myself, I wouldn't be able to rest easy unless I could at least confirm that someone else was talking care of him. This mc is clearly not (based on) a real dog owner.

Glad to see some others like me down below.

Supporter
@Emerfirek there unfortunately are shitty people out there, some of them with dogs too. (Like leaving a dog in a hot car is sadly still a thing that occasionally occurs. Heck, sometimes it's even kids they leave. 😢)

@Tearsax absolutely! The whole noob thing was just so jarring, that I had to post about it mid-reading. Only managed to finish the chapter just now. Now the imbecile things asking how much a product costs is something people think of as insane. ¬_¬

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist, the dog became a cute girl, because fuck it.

Seriously though someone save that dog.

Is this the that novel where the mc got drugged by a runnaway princess? The he was again drugged by a different princess again.
Irrc this novel is where he raeps an assassin.

Page 17 has the weirdest drawn feet I have seen in a while, MC's left foot is too big and the girls right feet is facing the wrong direction lol

Aggregator gang
I've always wondered why Japanese artists who create isekai story lines always have their characters go to a pretty western like world and yet their characters keep their Japanese sounding names and most of the time none of the people in the new world raise an eyebrow over the name let alone the appearance. Just venting a little. I respect those stories that at least give the person a new body or their avatar body that was part of the world they are sent to and even those ones that come up with some Japanese like culture that exists in the world for the character to claim to be from.

Don't mind me, just venting a little

Users who are viewing this thread