29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

It's not reverse rape if the girl is cute right, author? Author-kun please say sike... right now.

Dex-chan lover
Yes its bad.
But I just dont feel bad like I would if a girl got raped.
Thats just how it is

Dex-chan lover
The dude still got raped.

Yeah yeah, cause it's a girl it'll get downplayed but still rape tho.

"Guys always think bout sex anyways" still rape tho.

It's pretty fucked up how when a man is raped is played for laughs, the total opposite when a woman is, just because "hey, she is cute, so what's matter??".

EDIT: Also, it's pretty obvious that she wouldn't suffer any kind of punishment for it, also because "hey, she is cute, so what's matter??".

Yes i'm "joking" on the rape thing, Feminist always use that line when they want to be more "equal" that everyone else. Also how people just mock when a man says he got raped instead of actually helping. Sad reality, but this is the kind of shithole we made ourselves cozy in.

Dex-chan lover
spoiler from wn iirc

she targeted him because of some guidance from god and her punishment for this ch is essentially a slap on the wrist. Also, sono ato mecha kucha sex o shita

Dex-chan lover
It's double not rape: she's not only a girl, but also a princess. As a man and a commoner, he should consider himself blessed that his dirty peasant penis was considered good enough for royal vagina.

Aggregator gang
Everyone saying: This is rape! arrest her!
What they actually think: FUCK! That should've been me!!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, you got one chance to set this right manga. If you fail then fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread