29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

I won't drop it like the other comments but something inside me is so annoyed that it won't let me read anymore. I'll be back in half a year.

How low of a self-esteem do you have to have to be okay with getting raped. Like nigga you fr THAT desperate that you’re okay with getting raped and laughing it off nahhh I thought he was cool at first but nah he’s just a desperate pussy with low self-worth

I understand how y’all saying he was raped and was okay with it, but bro... what’s the point of getting mad over spilled milk? It’s just a waste of energy. I’m not dropping I want to see how the story further
Develops

Dex-chan lover
Now... where have I seen an isekai where a female character got laid with the mc before.... I remember that one having the female getting killed and then flash forward or something.... hmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
This must be a gun shop with how many triggers are in the comments... I do have to wonder if these cats say the same in the countless fuk'd up situations female characters/love interest/SLAVES get in other stories.

To be fair, he shouldn't just get over it. That's a classic man trap, honey pot, 'keep a nigga baby' move. I can see someone getting past it, but not that damn easily. Japanese salary men must have it rough that this is the pleasant alternative. Still, it's just the first stop in harem town.

@Krusek
That was rape, literally worst love interest ever

Indeed, and the mc is not even fucking mad!?!?
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!!!
IF A MAN RAPE A WOMAN ITS BAD!
BUT IF A WOMAN RAPE A MAN ITS NO BIG DEAL!?!?
DAFAQ IS THAT LOGIC SUPPOSED TO BE???

Dex-chan lover
( this is an updated comment with an updated mangadex link )

this b!tch is obviously lying through her teeth .

the blood on the bed sheet is probably the blood of a pig or some other animals , she used it to fake her virginity , lol .

the moral of the author : rap* is okay as long as you can guilt-trip the victims , and you can convince the victims that it was their faults that they got rap*d .

" i rap*d you ? no , you are the one who rap*d me . you started it , sob sob sob . "

it reminds me of this , 100+ men vs 2 girls , chapter 21 of the manga The Scum of Good and Evil : https://mangadex.org/chapter/429c8499-6a2b-4462-afad-5dc5da396a2c/1

Dex-chan lover
The author of this story: girl rapes guy. Girl then pretends like she is innocent and everything is okay...

"Where are you looking at?!"

"I am looking at a wolf in sheep's clothing. That is what I am looking at."

It's not a matter of not having taste. I just don't want rapists to be so easily excused.
I would even excuse her if she got a little punishment and backlash. Give her room to redeem herself, maybe.

I am just saying: I don't want actions to not have consequences for some (special) people.

Users who are viewing this thread