29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Supporter
The aftermath was a bit sloppy in my opinion, but oh well, keep going.
Thanks for the chapter!

Only way to get japanese protagonist laid is literal woman-on-man rape.
If it not Parallel Paradise.

@VincentYamato
Let's say the roles were reversed and he drugged her. Don't you think a story about a grown man raping pretty underage girls very graphically and violently with murder sometimes involved in a fantasy setting would make everyone turn with revulsion?

nah I think it would get a 13+ installment video game series (each sold for about $50) and turn its developer into one of the powerhouses of the grand strategy and rpg video game industry. It would spawn spin-offs so beloved that entire fanbases would build up around each of its game so well-developed that some fans genuinely believed that each separate game was set in a different universe and developed by a different company. It would grow to inspire some of the most sophisticated game programming the world has seen, become the flagship for the american video-game translating industry and eclipse even TitS, Muv Luv and Final Fantasy, and evolve to such an extent that installments released 21 years ago or sometimes even 34 years ago continue to be debated, laughed about and loved by new novitiates into the series even today.

then some literal fag would scream RAEP and no one would care except for a few other fags from vavle software, and life would go on, culminating in a 200+ hour final installment wrapping-up an imaginary world that would put tolkien to shame and the launching of a brand new harem rape fantasy adventure series by some of japan's most highly-paid artists.

unbelievably, not a single fan or soon-to-be rape-pillage-murderer-n-video-game-training would ever be challenged in court because they seem to rape a lot less in real life than regular americans. 🤔

sorry i'm just pissed-off that a bunch of fags invaded the free software foundation and subsequently tarnished the reputation of the gnu project, thereby meaning every patch i've prepared to eventually submit to a certain project will be held as one of many symbols of the glory of fags when in reality i just don't have any other choice and i'd contribute literally anywhere else if i hadn't already committed myself to this software's use and thus allowed myself to be so hoodwinked and blindsided.

@ariared26 Yup, Rance: the game that always makes you think it's going to be less rapey and far more wholesome than it claims to be, until you get five minutes into the game.

Dex-chan lover
@valconius
Trolling is against the rules you know~
I won't report you since I don't care so much but it looks like you've put some years into your account...

Dex-chan lover
this b!tch is obviously lying through her teeth .

the moral of the author : rap* is okay as long as you can guilt-trip the victims , and you can convince the victims that it was their faults that they got rap*d .

" i rap*d you ? no , you are the one who rap*d me . you started it , sob sob sob . "

it reminds me of this chapter , 100+ men vs 2 girls : https://mangadex.org/chapter/553333/1

d21.jpeg

All these comments about rape don't make any sense
Sure, he was drunk, but he wasn't forced into having sex and he only regretted not having any memories of actually having sex with her, the fact that he actually did have sex with her, he doesn't regret at all

Contributor
@Noctelis, that wont hold in court.
Drugging someone like that is still rape, even need if he gives consent after. There is no way to know if the one getting drugged actually gives consent after the fact

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how he just accepts it. Shits disgusting, I would just say ha fucking burn on you I’m not taking responsibility for some scheming bitch, thanks for your virginity I’m out

Fed-Kun's army
@kilisloe Can you not read? She drugged him, nectar or whatever she asked for was obviously an aphrodisiac, so even if he made a move it was because she was pressing him to make the move. She followed him to the inn he stayed at got him drunk then drugged him, what else is there to explain? She obviously was the one making all the moves

@ghostt
Maybe you didn't read correctly or I didn't make it clear enough.
I was trying to say, The way she explained it made it look like he was the one to make the first move. She convinced the MC to believe he made the first move.

Users who are viewing this thread