29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
this dude gets raped and he's cool about it.
tho pretty sure he doesn't know that himself.

nice manga.

Fed-Kun's army
this dude got played hard
there's nothing nice about this
this is a marriage fraud

Ah yes remember kids, getting someone drunk and raping them is perfectly fine!

Dex-chan lover
If this was at least fullblown Hentai, could excuse it for Hentai logic and fantasy.

I can't enjoy the chapter trying to apply H logic though, as there is no actual H.

So, this just fails on multiple fronts as far as pure amusement. What a waste of the artists time. And mine.

Dex-chan lover
lesson learned ladies: if you want to get a man, rape him.

(i'm being sarcastic btw, dont want people quoting me)

Fed-Kun's army
Lets imagine for a sec if the roles were reversed, if the dude has use aome sort of drug or whatever to sleep with a girl, do you think it would be so chirpy the next day? Do you think ppl will all be laughing and whatnot? Fuck no, this shit is garbage and jokes around with the fact that she raped the dude. "Male cant be raped" fuck off with that incel logic, this manga ia garbage, even more so that other isekais, at least other isekai dont try to pretend like rape is the ideal way to get a wife/husband.

I wish you block an specific mang from showing up in the feed

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm
She still act the same, so she's probably not drunk before.

So while it's possible that it's not a drugged rape, it's now at least a one-side drunken rape.
Too mild for my taste, it's basically vanilla in my book.
meh/10

@Elbow B-but rance is like totally different! It's like, all in good fun and not to be taken seriously or something!

Not saying this is well written nor good, but the reaction is pretty damned funny. I really have to wonder how many of the people outraged at this junk are the same people cheering on the "alpha-mc" mangas and their totally not coerced/rape escapades. Then again most of these people don't think boning slaves is borderline rape (in manga contexts) so 🙃

At least this comment section is worth something, unlike this manga.

Dex-chan lover
All you people getting mad, and then in a harem isekai complain the mc doesn't have sex, this method would work every time.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I am not ok with this. I expected her to joke about it, maybe even pressure him some (because its apparently not rape/domestic abuse if women does it in manga/ln's, for whatever reason). But to outright lie as to what happened, even going so far as to plant false evidence to make him think she was untouched to really hit him with guilt? Not ok. This is the kind of stuff where nightmares comes from, and why men are scared to accept advances from strangers.

Think about this: You go to a bar and youre there drinking and chatting with strangers, suddenly you woke up with a ugly fat girl(?) by your side without clothes saying that you did with her. Isnt this a scenario similar with the manga but you got different set of feelings? Wouldnt you got suspicious, remorseful and angry?

Fed-Kun's army
Woman: rapes him
He: "I have to take responsibility"

Yeah, sure, putting her into jail for the rest of her life and then live on, that would be the right course of action...
"I understand" my fucking ass...

PS: And yes, i hate rapists of every gender, i prefer stories were they get killed for what they did...

Users who are viewing this thread