29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
This is such bull shit. He doesn't deserve the responsibility that has been forced on him. She doesn't deserve anything she will get from him. She does deserve something bad to happen to her in response to what she has done to him (perhaps along the same lines as what she did to him.)
His reaction, however was not unexpected, it was honorable, he doesn't know he was tricked. Still, I would certainly have fought it, but then I don't drink alcohol and therefore would never get myself into this situation, I could only be tricked...

Anyone who thinks what was done here is right, just(ified), or good in any way needs to seriously reconsider their life choices.

Also, if the next chapter doesn't make up for this bull shit, I will put this on hold until I can read comments on how it turn out...

Supporter
it isn't rape if they don't remember you having sex with them
1d77409c9ee3b4876689ec6d741caa5d.png

The drunk scene reminded me what this was I read the LN/WN a while ago still leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Dex-chan lover
@Idlemage
You read the LN?
Does this ever make up for this scene?
@Salfaro
She doesn't just go "nice" she filly helps. If this were modern earth she would be arrested as an accomplice.

Contributor
What I don’t get is that if the MC agreed that she is cute and kept her with him for that reason, why she even had to do the date rape in the first place.

“Hey, I know I’m useless as fuck in a fight, but if you allow me to help you in your party and basically give me a place to live, I’ll have sex with you.” Boom. Same concept, less rape.

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic Maybe, but I'm sure that nectar isn't *just* a date rape drink (or if so, an inn selling it is even weirder) and there's couples who ask for it+drink it with consensual intentions just like regular alcohol. So I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when she sold them the drink, but the reaction afterwards while seeing how it was used is definitely weird.

Dex-chan lover
I love the comments. Please stick around. It gets even ‘better.’
He uses this as an excuse to enslave a bandit girl later on as well as rape her after killing her friends

Dex-chan lover
Ok. So I see that the LN is complete.
If anyone has read 8t to completion, can you please spoil for those of us who want to know how this goes?

I do read manga that are clearly going to go in dark ways, those isekai where the protagonist is betrayed at the end/beginning and they seek revenge. I do also have understanding that worlds with middle ages settings do (justifiably) have more cruelty in them (slavery, etc)... But there are some things that I find intolerable...

And @Salfaro I got the sense that the female lead discussed her intention with the waitress beforehand. Sadly finding things on a cell phone, as I am on, is more difficult than on a computer, so I will try to find it later.

P.S. to everyone else, the LN did to through 10 volumes so there must be *some* redeeming features, surely, right? (Insert weak laugh)

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun

dude Cardi-b didn't rape anyone, she said she'd sleep with them for money and just robbed them instead. It's a REAL bad look to confuse that for rape, since all they lost was money and they were trying to sleep with a minor.

anyway, yeah, this story isn't going to get better and he'll be easily convinced to accept rape.

Dex-chan lover
I guess... rape is always the solution.
Hate someone rape'em
Like someone rape'em

Honestly I don't really care about the drunken sex thing, yes it's double standards that it's seen as ''not that bad'' when a girl does it but since when has animu and mango ever been politically correct? I mean just look at the Rance series haha.

Conserve your anger for when you get people drawing parallels and saying it's fine in real life, and when you don't see any such people just lean back and enjoy the content.

Fed-Kun's army
*fingers in ears* Lalala... Last chapter never happened. Lalala... Cute ponytail girl and MC just had consensual drunken sex. ...Lalala...

Dislike having to do this much "active reading" but meh. Art is good.

Users who are viewing this thread