29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@deathmailrock right because a king would be number one in the kingdom and thus he has no one above him that he would have to be loyal to. Where as the queen would be number 2 and still as to be loyal to number one in the hierarchy. meaning cheating is treason to the king and the same would be true in a kingdom where the roles are reversed.

He dealt with it great for an isekai MC, but he could've avoided making her cry by making it look like a coincidence - something like "I was going to propose to you anyway, but where I'm from we do it through rings. I'm glad the knife already conveys my feelings though."

Still: ROMANTIC DEVELOPMENT IN ISEKAI! WOOOT!

@johnpoop2529

Ahahahahaha.....you'll be waiting for awhile.
He's going to meet the second member soon at least even if he waffles about it for almost long enough to get his third wife. Once that third one drops though there's basically no reservations anymore.
I think he jumps straight from 3 to 8 or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
everytime i read this like
ah shit he gonna get some fuk again.. lmao

The classic oath of protecting the chastity of the woman that drugged and raped you in chapter 4.

Still can't remove the image of a rapist from the girl, no matter how overly sweet/cute the artist draw her.

Like the rest of the comments I just again remembered she raped him.... It really screws with the whole thing doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
@Elxira It was also common for men to go to whore houses and to get prostitutes.

Also, if a man was a playboy, it was forgiven. But if a woman was raped, she'd have been unwanted.

The virginity of a female was important. If a man slept with multiple women, he's a playboy, if a female slept with multiple men, she's an easy slut.

That was the prevailing view for a long time.

That's why raping women was considered so horrible but raping men wasn't. A man having sex with multiple women wasn't viewed as such a bad thing but the chastity of a female was viewed as important.

Men, for the longest time in human history, had the power. But it's because of that that it was considered wrong to rape a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread