29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Taking note of the girlfriend is a runaway princess that have bad memories of the knights you know there is no happy ending world when princess run away for they safety, and remembering how easy it to defeat high rank monsters...

the MC make a error to accept the Hero title, its better to run

Oh god it turns to be these annoying plot that i hate. I came for slice of life comedy and smut, and what do we got here?

Im dropping this

MD@Home
@Satyam_SSJ10 Care to explain what the Edgement of Acknowl is?

Seriously, how fucking braindead does one have to be to spell and set everything else perfectly correctly, yet utterly fail with that one word, and systematically so?? Why are people allowing this cancer to spread all over mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhwww...I wanted to see his awesome Sword-Polearm-Martial-Arts! Fighting with a polearm, a sword and doing martial arts at the same time must look awesome....or incredible stupid... So, he can level up his skills any time? He was going into the rather controlled area of a knight barrack, where the chances of a surprise monster attack are quite low... why did he spend those points beforehand? He could have spend them, when the knights wanted to behead him or something. Also why did he split them up on skills, that he can't use the same time AND do nearly the same thing depending on how you react in a situation (I'm looking at you Swordmanship and Polearmship. Martial-Arts-Ship is allowed to sail. It's always useful it in combat.) He should also have tried to lose on purpose in that fight, even if they would have noticed. Even if they would have been mad, they wouldn't have an good excuse to further check his states.Not that they might not have done it anyway, but maybe they woundn't have, so they won't lose face in front of the feudal lord. A very slime chance, but... Now that I think about it, why didn't he consult the adventurers guild, if he has to go in first place? In the worst case they would have said, "Yepp." In the end I would have refused to touch that appraisal crystal. No matter what. Now they take "their right" to summon him into the meat grinder anytime they need him, while he is e.g. peacefully raising his child on his farm.

I know this is the way it went, because the author wanted to steer the story in that direction, but it makes main character still less likable and the story itself a bit less enjoyable. For now. Maybe the author has something awesome in his mind...maybe not. Let's see.

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute retard of an MC we have on our hands. He simply does not think anything through, just going with the flow and letting himself be pushed around by his surroundings.

I've seen so many of his type in manga that I can't help but wonder; is this type of personality/mindset just common in Japan? The kind that just does not think for himself or isn't wary at all about the intentions of other people?

Because it sure fucking looks like it is.

Users who are viewing this thread