29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter,

Oh Taishi,
your naivety and stupidity,
will cost you dearly in the future

i had read the comments on novelupdates and the story is not too optimistic the mc just gets led by the nose all the time thats why it has low ratings lol

Power Uploader
Ok spoiler posting here @Bader2800
Later the knights will inform the king, King will give him the rank of hero, stuff happens, King(maybe not sure) sends assassins, MC kills all except 1 girl, He tortures and rapes the girl to know who sent assassins and infos , later on he founds the same girl on slave market, buys her, Kingdom's Princess rapes MC by drugging him, he goes along with the rape and enjoys it to fullest, it is spoiler up to ch 30(probably), I should not spill more MC will turn dark
this spoilers are from novel, since Manga is on ch 18

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, why do they always get shocked at the "You're only E rank" when they learn that he only barely became an adventurer? Obviously, you can't judge skill... him just being an adventurer explains why his rank is so low....

That said, isn't he too careless??? He should obviously be more careful.

mrf

just don't join the knight, you said you will take responsibility and make her happy even though you aren't the one to be blame cause she drug you to make you sleep with her.

@Satyam_SSJ10 man sure does my degenerate self getting exited
just hope the relationship between the first girl won't be ruined.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf
Putting in spoiler because it is still a light spoiler so.
First girl is his wife, doesn't change throughout the story from what i understand(though this is a harem), as for why she's worried, it's because if i remember right she's the princess of a kingdom who was being sold off or something by the crown (can't remember the exact reason, as such what she did in the first few chapters, aka trying to get him to stay with her no matter what, is essentially related to that, if they find out where she is, they will drag her back or something to that effect, and yes he finds out and no he doesn't turn her in.
Word of warning, next part is a rant from someone who's dropping this.
If i'm being honest though, the spoilers i read on novelupdates are making me drop this manga, if you think what the girl did was bad, i think rape is a common theme in this manga, and yes the mc does it too later in the manga to a assassin supposedly, so yeah i'm dropping this, i had trouble tolerating the first girl's act, if this is gonna be a theme in this manga no thank you.
Supposedly this doesn't happen in the manga but i just can't stand the thought.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I probably should have let this go by now, but I still can’t get pver the fact that I’m supposed to care about the girl that drugged, raped, and blackmailed/guilted (honey trap?) the mc into staying with her. I mean yeah the world is clearly rotten and there’s no freedom if your inn manager has roofie level drugs and is totally okay with some random girl she’s never seen using them without her patrons knowledge or consent. I mean sure, morals and ethics don’t have to be the same as in our world, but the MC is from our world and I still live in our world (though I am alway happy to take tickets out *wink wink*). That can all happen and the girl doesn’t need to feel bad, but the mc shouldn’t happily go along with it and the author shouldn’t pretend her whole premise is on something illegal (to us readers) and expect me to sympathize or empathize with her. She’s portrayed as having had a traumatic past and needing to be protected and I literally can’t bring myself to care in the slightest because her whole relationship with the mc is built on rape and guilt.

Okay you people don’t even know where this story goes later on.
The girl is doing most of what she did because the goddess that brought the MC there told her to everything she could to keep MC. She is the first princess of a neighboring kingdom and that royal family is from hero descent. Pretty soon MC is going to attract too much attention and someone will call assassins on him, I don’t remember who I read this years ago. MC will then kill all the assassins and spare the only (?) female assassin, which he rapes in close proximity to his girl. He than sell the assassin girl as a slave but buys her later on because of guilt for what he’s done (rape).

I’m not sure but she got pregnant from that and almost went insane. There is more trash things he does in his harem but I don’t want to spoil too much. It’s not a story that gets better with time. I was curious for where the manga version was going but I’m not that committed to this.

Hmm I remember reading this before then @ThunderaMaou , I think you stopped reading too early if thats the latest thing you remember about her but I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread