29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna know how the author chooses to show the romance? Is it lol bewbs poke poke pewpew sword blood gore?

Alright let me make it easy for you new readers:

1. MC is Fat Guy who died from obesity and a fucking heart attack in his sleep lmao, gets isekai'd by some loli goddess that probably likes fat bastards since she's letting him do anything

2. Fat Guy completely forgets that he's fat and his body just keeps up with it, you'd think that his body would remember his weight since he remembers being fat. Usually he may think he could move fast with his new body but his new body hasn't fully adapted. Unfortunately in this manga, thats not the case cause the author gave zero fucks to thinking this out lmao

3. This isn't really isekai? I dont know what the fuck this shit is lmao, author is really shitty at story building. Nigga has a random character. Like, did he just yeet someone's soul out of that body? Assuming that body he currently has is his body when he was 19 years old before he died then itll make sense but there's no explanation cause the author gives zero fucks about world building

4. Fat Nigga gets raped and plays it off

5. Beta simp

6. There's no point in sticking around for the action since there barely is any action, and when there is action, its not even good lmao

7. If you like this shit, go ahead keep reading 🤷‍♂️ If you read up to the latest chapter I know for a fact you into that weird shit lmao. Or, you're just sticking around to see how shitty this manga can become: just like me.

It may have a 5 star rating now but I can't wait for the author to destroy his own work lmao, give it 50 chapters and it'll go from 5 stars to 1 star no cap.

@wouw the sexual violence tag is ridiculous sometimes. Oh, there was a hint in one chapter out of 100+ that something sexual was done without consent and now we must add this tag. Imagine if the same standard applied to any other tag. Like martial arts for example: oh, someone punched someone in the face in one chapter out of 100+ in that shoujo manga - this clearly means that this manga is a martial arts manga.

Banned
I'm gonna be blunt, retard girls turn me off.
Dropped this shit when it was clear the MC was going to take care of that idiot.

The plot is easy going and the quality of it is of low spec,everything is convenient and the story is aimless. Characters are shallow. I can see why the hate for this.
I would not consider this manga as "bad" but it definitely is less then mediocre. I'd go with a 6/10.

Lemme just shove in a random girl that falls in love with the dick of the mc for no reason.

Oh, here's another one that fell for the idiot.

Oh, wait, are we going to have a third one too?

Are the girls in that world mentally all 13?
Or is the author mentally incapable of writing a female character?

Well the people rating this 1/10 are a bit unfair, andthese giving it 10/10 are kinda delusional.But it averages out pretty well. This is a 5/10 the most perfect representation of the average lazy Japanese Isekai wish fulfillment fantasy comic, that I ever saw.

@ konzolmester
wait what? "less then mediocre [...] 6/10"
if 5/10 is average, and this is below that, how could it be 6/10?

Ih

man gets raped in chapter 4
absolutely terrible i dont recommend this

This manga would end easily, for me, as a pathetic 5/10. But what changed that is not only the fact that the MC got raped, but him being raped is played as a good thing. Terrible manga, retarded author. 1/10

*Girl drugs and rapes a guy* "Teehee I only did it because I love you so much ;)" No one cares.

*Guy drugs and rapes a girl*"Teehee I only did it because I love you so much ;)" Dude is fucking arrest and or killed.

Double standards much. (Also doesn't help that the Mc is a mega simp)

4/10 for the story
1/10 for the logic
1/10 for the characters
Overall score: 3/10

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Really over exaggerated the low score (considering the inflation of score in the manga industry that is), this is way better than a lot of garbage (that I read with a smile on my face btw) so I'm not really sure. And maybe they mentioned this on the light novels but is that honey thing an aphrodisiacs? I doubt they would sell it at a fucking tavern but maybe it's a custom from this world, like ordering would be a way to say "I want to bring these business to bed homeboy"? Not really sure because it clearly doesn't have enough time to do a world building with this amount of details, but at least the mc isn't mentally handicapped and incapable of dealing with basic human interactions, making this by default 30 times better than 80% of harems/isekais. That's all the rant for today, have a good one!

Fed-Kun's army
lol stop complaining just enjoy the world of manga and enjoy reading but that was kind of disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread