29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

I find it funny how people call her useless
Even though it clearly states that she can't fight within the first few chapters, with her being able to detect enemies a lot quicker and more accurately than the MC is extremely helpful she is basically a personal radar from COD modern warfare though the rape is eh... questionable.
Though I can see why people call her useless
Many of the time whenever they are in a battle she just stands there and tends to be another problem because the monsters or whatever come to attack her causing the main characterto need to protect her
But she is not entirely useless is all I'm saying.
I think that it's good that she is "useless" because it plays in with her not being able fight and it's pretty reasonable she was a princess would there be a reason to teach her swordsmanship?
People also be calling the MC a simp even though
they are in a relationship
Though I do think that it is pretty retarded how
He gets raped and basically says that he is responsible for taking her first time like bruv she just fucken raped you and now you think your responsible for her?!?!? Like I guess I mean if your into getting raped then go for it...

@StinkyPoopy123
Depends on how attractive she is of course, the severity of the offense (Misdemeanor- Felony) is based on the hotness scale of 1-10

But all jokes aside, rape is bad no matter the form, if the guys intention was to bang her anyway it less likely to be rape.

Rape is nature's way of mixing the gene pool. Otherwise, it tends to stagnate.

She's a princess, all alone; no skills other than diplomacy, speech, and danger radar. What do you think she's going to do? Her entire existence revolves around using others to make her comfortable/fed/safe.

The lesson to take away from this manga is: "The best laid plans of mice and men... always gets fucked over by a woman and her wants."

I'm going to stop reading this for the sole fact that i hate rape, both if a man rapes a woman and if a woman rapes a man, consent is sexy, having a manga where there is rape and the man is okay with it and even wants to take responsibility for taking the girls first time means the man is an M/sub or simp with no pride, the same goes with having a man raping a woman and she liking it she's a M or sub, but in the end even if he/she likes it there was no consent given so i'ts rape, there is no excuse.

I like assertive woman but if it's to the point of she going too far and she wanting to drug and/or rape me i'm getting the fuck out of there.

Also if i do get drugged and i can't do anything about it the police is obviously not going to beleive me so i am fucked lmfao! Fucking gender equality my ass!

In a fantasy setting i'd obviously get revenge no matter the cost, after all i got raped, if it's petty then fuck you! I am petty then!

Lesson of today is... Consent is sexy as fuck!!!

Now you degenerates can go ahead and consume this, i'm going back to my wholesome rom coms that have sweet sweet consent and no shitty drama.

Have a good day/night.

Peace.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, raping a guy isn’t a problem in its own right if it is used for the creation of a reasonable in terms of realism characters and setting but in later chapters author portrays heroine as feeble and kind hearted (somewhat) which doesn’t tie good with her actions.
Also this type of revenge edgeness trope is outright boring.

Contributor
@Aelfric

Rape is nature's way of mixing the gene pool. Otherwise, it tends to stagnate.

I’m sorry, but what the fuck? Putting aside the fact that you’re brushing off rape, there are ways you can mix the gene pool with consent.

She's a princess, all alone; no skills other than diplomacy, speech, and danger radar. What do you think she's going to do? Her entire existence revolves around using others to make her comfortable/fed/safe.

If she’s so good with diplomacy and speech, why couldn’t she just use that to make the MC fall in love with her instead of resorting to rape?

He got isekai and wanted to live freely, but instead he got raped and forced into a relationship...
Poor stupid fucker.

Learn for his mistake you all, if you ever get isekai and a girl gets all clingy on you, she most likely wants something or is trying to trick you, this also applies to real life!!

If they get pregnant they have to quit? How very mysoginistic Japanese workforce way to see this world. It's like they are not even trying, honestly.

So this is a manga with a fl so shit that she had to drug mc to sleep with him (read: rape him) and guilt trip him into taking responsibility...... i hate this on so many levels

Dex-chan lover
Author: It's an isekai.
Me: mhm.
Author: It's ecchi.
Me: uh huh?
Author: It's harem.
Me: ok.....?????
Author: It's smut.
Me: wait wut?
Author: It's sexual violence.
Me: w-wait wut? Wtf???? I thought this was a normal fucking isekai?!?!?!?

Group Leader
This manga:

75% romance manga bullshit misunderstandings
20% sexy times
5% rape that some people are still mad about

This plot is too boring without any much adventuring. It's mostly just a lovey dubby kind of plot between two lovers with mostly cliches. Just another typical trashy Isekai cliche manga...Dropped this trash

Story is not nearly as bad as the overinflated "1" scores and
"she raped him" comments. Not sure why so many people are up in arms because she got him drunk to have sex with him.
If you look at her backstory, you will understand her motives. Yes, what she did was wrong, but he forgave her and understands why she did what she did. He had the ability to stop seeing her after this, but decided to stay. Too many butt hurt guys in these comments getting upset by a fictional story over something that is not really that big of a deal.
Also, it is not "simping" if you are getting a cute girl to sleep with you every night. Lot of people here are using that phrase way too loosely.
Nearly 20% of the ratings are a "1" and the story is not bad enough to have that high of a ratio. Seriously guys, just because of what she did the entire story gets a "1"?

Fed-Kun's army
I just have to ask what the definition of rape is nowadays. From what I saw, the drink given to him was a very very strong alcoholic drink, which resulted in him passing out when his body could no longer take it. He most likely woke up still busted in the room which is when they did the deed (we were given a few panels) but wasn't able to remember the night, so there's no assault here.

So is a guy having s** while too drunk rape? Or is it because he was tricked into drinking strong alcohol?

Double-page supporter
Meh, its isekai. I've stopped giving a shit about the quality long ago. At least the art and smut are Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread