29 to JK

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc Yeah, it indeed was. Although I'm eternally thankful to all scanlators for allowing me to read manga, manhwa, and manhua, I still find it pretty funny that the most reasonable aggregator, Mangadex, which grants scanlators themselves lots of control, is left without when the add-laden, sometimes even malware infested, aggregators seeking to make profit still carry the series.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i just read chapter 17..
that female coworker..is she
raped?? she suddenly gone missing after meeting with some jackass boss

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this is like a more intense business drama than it is a Harem Comedy like Damn, at least from what i've seen so far up to chapter 17. Like the Harem Shenanigans still exist but then you have intense dramatic moments where people display ambition and darkness.

Supporter
Not sure if they're just joking, but FA's Discord seems to say they died a week ago.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
be prepared, it's not a happy romcom~~

it's totally not what I've came for, but the MC is terribly cool, the art is nice and the few glimpse of japan's (or even everywhere else in truth..) companies are really well written.

Beware, the arc that start at chapter 14 (and still ongoing till chapter 22 at the time of writing this comment) will make you rage quite a lot if you don't like sexual harassment and all that backdoor business

Contributor
Chapter 23 will make comments flow on reddit, especially for one part of the readers who didn't like a character.

Can't wait to see it translated, so i can get Popcorn while reading all the comments .

Where's the updateeee

I need my dose of corporate slave shens

Good art, likable main character, but a plot resembling a dumpster fire...
Character has the clear headed and CORRECT judgement to not get into
an illegal relationship, but is swept up by a ludicrous character and an appalling abuse of power...
It's fucked up plain and simple, it's honestly even worse than if he had simply given into temptation, at least that you account to hormones.

Dex-chan lover
someone please take this manga to translate to english, its good manga and such a waste if not translate it

Users who are viewing this thread