29 to JK

Dex-chan lover
@Inzanagi
The chapters in between are out there it's just that the group translating them don't allow them to be hosted here.

Dex-chan lover
Is this still underbelly of business tactics masquerading as a romcom?

Power Uploader
Apparently this manga ended at 6 volumes, meaning we have only about 10 chapters left. Doesn't look like the light novel (ongoing with 8 volumes) is translated either.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone really needs to translate the LN cause im down to reading that shit

Someone from admin service delete this "Electromaster" from this site. WTF!? I hate this guy.

Group Leader
@TheManWithPants https://fascans.com/?s=29+to+jk
The official scans are located there. Unfortunately, if official translations of mangas already exist elsewhere, nobody except them are allowed to post those chapters on here (mangadex)

Power Uploader
@kyuusarii This manga still doesn't have official translation. FA Scan is just another fan translation group like you. They just don't want their translation hosted here.

@kyuusarii I thank you for the translations, and honestly this looks great, I have no complaints. I have seen so much worse and this looks pretty good for a solo job :D my props to u

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the missing chapters on another site, I have to say its pretty good. I am only on ch15, but I have to agree, I don't see that the harem tag applies. That said, compared to what I usually see in these types, this is (so far) different in a good way. Seeing someone coming back to life and helping someone else work towards a dream (again, so far) is refreshing. I hope it continues in this vein without devolving into unneccesary drama etc.

Dex-chan lover
I am mixed on this latest chapter or their relationship. For so much of it he hasn't really seem interested in her in that way and now this? Not that this has been bad overall and I don't normally care about age differences themselves, but my issue here is more she's still too young, but ahh well... can't change what's written.

Anyways, thanks to the group that's updating it.

@TheGodEmperor he hasn't been uninterested, he's been trying to convince himself that he wasn't getting the feels and the lusts for a high schooler when he's about ten years older than her.
She finally cracked his shell open is all that happened there.

Users who are viewing this thread