29 to JK

Dex-chan lover
The last bits here seem a bit personal. Maybe this is how mangaka vent?

RIP """rom-com"""

Double-page supporter
@burmn123 Yeah but most people, that I've seen at least, are really NOT fond of promo mangas just used to draw attention to other forms of its media.

Group Leader
@burmn123 I see. Sorry, I indeed misunderstood you. I thought you were telling the translator to stop working on this "axed shit" and that by "shit" you meant this manga.

If this manga sold better, then they would probably release the actual continuation of the manga, that is why this is a promotional product for the light novel, if you can create enough support for the brand in the manga industry there is no point in letting it on the shelves of some publisher or brand holder, support the manga and see if they continue it, there are many mangas that have gone through this.

Dex-chan lover
A pity it got cancelled, curious how things would go, but the age issue is a pity. I don't mind big age gaps, but she is still too young lol

Oh, anyone know about the LN and how it differs/or how much might be after it?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the author wont try to forcefully push such a stupid romance next time after having learnt his lesson with this series.

Fed-Kun's army
This was like 2 or 3 mangas that where stitched together I bet if each story has its own manga it would be better but as it stands is garbage the story is too dispersed and the plots don't interact well, also the heroine sucks. I wonder what did the author really wanted to write about? About a corporate slave, a "forbidden" romance or about a girl that wanted to be a writer? It's like he had 3 Ideas but only enough ink for 1 novel.
Ok so there was 2 authors that makes sense and that's why this is garbage each should have written their own story.

Users who are viewing this thread