2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock.

damn, there are 8 volumes total and only one and a half are translated. I hope someone gets around to this eventually, really liked the art style and tone in this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... So I'm new to all of this. I liked reading this, and I understand that lack of funding stopped translations, not there being an official translation? I saw that a couple of chapters had an appeal for funding, but then the later chapters where translated by someone else? So, if I would want to read this to the end, who should I approach, what should I do? I am truly clueless, so help me out...

Dex-chan lover
It seemes interesting, but I couldn't even get through chapter 2 because that accent "translation" is really annoying and very distracting, just a simple tranlator's note would have been enough :/

People are translating "Hello Melancholic!" Another work from this author, I hope that with more people reading it and recognizing Yayoi's talent more people come to read more of her works and this one gets more attention.

People are translating "Hello Melancholic!" Another work from this author, I hope that with more people reading it and recognizing Yayoi's talent more people come to read more of her works and this one gets more attention.
I was like: "I agree with this comment"
Then I realized it was me who commented it.

Dex-chan lover
@LoxitaComplex thanks for the heads up!! It's a real shame this won't be properly picked up by them, but it is really nice to see a new chapter!

Read it all in Japanese, wow, this is really really drawn out with a lot of drama and characters, but really well done.

Dex-chan lover
It took so long for someone else to pick up the translation I went and learned Japanese and read the whole thing already lol (though I'm glad they did pick it up and I'm re-reading it now along with said new translation).

My short review: overall, it's pretty damn great! I disagree with how a commenter above put it ("drawn out with a lot of drama"), I would say it's more just... A slow burn. There's not that much I would personally call "drama", because the characters are often just afraid/unsure of themselves/overthinking, not really fighting with each other. And things also quickly turn wholesome even when some minor drama pops up.

Great art, great characters, great story (it keeps moving, despite the romance aspect itself being a slow burn).

Users who are viewing this thread