3-no Baisuu to San no Tsuku Hi dake Sasetekureru Gimai to Go no Baisuu no Hi dake Taga ga Hazureru Imouto no Tomodachi - Ch. 16 - April 16th

Dex-chan lover
Akira, exhausted after two days of sex, a day off, and then a threesome. And I guess everyone's just going with it. Don't ask, don't tell lol.

will the friend lose control for the entire month of may? 🤔
mqdefault.jpg

Author still owes us 28 days of Akira seggs btw.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, anyone else get the feeling that she's more interested in Akira than the MC, even on her ahem emotional cheat days? I'm thinking she's bi with a preference towards women (or just a preference towards Akira), but I could be wrong. Maybe pure lesbian but willing to participate in an FFM threesome?

Dex-chan lover
So uh, anyone else get the feeling that she's more interested in Akira than the MC, even on her ahem emotional cheat days? I'm thinking she's bi with a preference towards women (or just a preference towards Akira), but I could be wrong. Maybe pure lesbian but willing to participate in an FFM threesome?
doesnt matter....he still winning it...

but your comment make me remind of 1 Hdoujin..where MC have seg with his little sister then ended up doing with both of her fren ( and actually become bf for 1 of them ..since another one alrdy have bf )

..the point its...all 3 of the girl are normal... but when having seg with MC, all just lose to their lust and even go for lesbian seg lol

Dex-chan lover
nah she's just horny

Chapter 5 begs to differ
Yep, girls tend to fuck everyone when they are horny. I mean have you seen 2 boys 1 girl threesome situation when both boys kiss each other while they fuck the girl? :haa:

Double-page supporter
primes take too long, what do we say "non-primes"
Let the bro rest.
Between multiples of 3 and 5, prime numbers, and numbers ending in 3, Mc would only get 6 rest days per month

After reviewing the calculations, MC would get 1 more rest day per month if he slept with his stepmom on non-prime days.

Last edited:
Supporter
will the friend lose control for the entire month of may? 🤔
I think for her it's just specifically days that are divisible by 5, rather than including the stipulation of also including a 5. Although Akira did say on the 7th that she loses control of herself every 5 days, which would then make the calendar really odd.

Dex-chan lover
The next series needs to have a tri conditional.

Every multiple of 3: seggs girl #1
Every multiple of 5: seggs girl #2
Every prime number: spot yuri seggs between girl # 1 and 2

Users who are viewing this thread