3-no Baisuu to San no Tsuku Hi dake Sasetekureru Gimai to Go no Baisuu no Hi dake Taga ga Hazureru Imouto no Tomodachi - Ch. 30 - April 30th

I say May arc should include prime numbers with a new person (maybe an older sister figure). As for ending, it should at least go for a full year before ending (February of next year).

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait for the NEXT sequel where he fucks her other friend who only does it every prime number

Dex-chan lover
this is like the perfect manga to add the .1 , .2 , .3 , .4 , .5 version of the chapters....felt like we skipped a chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda hoping that this was just the mangaka feeling things out, seeing if they were ready to do something a little more demanding like a bi-weekly or monthly release manga.

Double-page supporter
Based on how the prequel went, I guess there will be a full-pledged doujinshi in May (5th month), then in June we get another girl who gets turned on by number 7 and in July (7th month) she gets a doujinshi and so on.

Dex-chan lover
The title for the sequel to the sequel will be “A Younger Stepsister Who Only Has Sex With Me on Days That are Divisible by 3 or on Days That Include The Number 3, Her Friend Who Loses Control on Days That are Divisible by 5 and Our Teacher Who Only Wants Semen on Days that are Divisible by 7 or on Days That Include The Number 7” We just gonna make the title longer & longer.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if the author will make a doujin with may 5 like the lil sister march 3

Aggregator gang
Author really kept us waiting until the end before showing actual penetration with the friend, huh? What a cocktease.

Dex-chan lover
DISAPPOINTED, GUYS!?
w=320

Dex-chan lover
The son of a bitch did it. His whole existence truly became sex...

Takeshi would be proud lmao

Awww I sorta wanted to hear how the play went

There is a full doujin on the side that's yet to be translated for February. Maybe there'll be a sequel doujin focused on Satsuki?

At least onii-chan got into the picture. IDK why people are disappointed, we know what we were here for lol. I'm surprised we even got 2 pages on the 27th.

Power Uploader
Takeshi would be proud lmao

There is a full doujin on the side that's yet to be translated for February. Maybe there'll be a sequel doujin focused on Satsuki?

At least onii-chan got into the picture. IDK why people are disappointed, we know what we were here for lol. I'm surprised we even got 2 pages on the 27th.
Clearly people didn’t know what to expect, even though it’s the same as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread