303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 1 - I'm a God. I'll serve you

Dex-chan lover
So prior to becoming god she was bullied, then what steps lead a bullied highschool girl into becoming a god. Did she successfully enact her revenge to her bullies after becoming god? And why is she have to sustained herself by eating ghost, side effect of becoming god?

Dex-chan lover
So prior to becoming god she was bullied, then what steps lead a bullied highschool girl into becoming a god. Did she successfully enact her revenge to her bullies after becoming god? And why is she have to sustained herself by eating ghost, side effect of becoming god?

Little-g Japan god. Probably a translation of "kami" if I had to guess? So more like "local esoteric spirit being" than "deific power"

I think she died or suicided from the bullying and then worked her way up to a god in the afterlife. Why else would she be eating evil spirits to live and be invisible to most people? That's a common lore in eastern Asia, especially in Japan where Shintoism is dominant.

Users who are viewing this thread