303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 12 - The Girl Who Became a God

Dex-chan lover
The new guy on the last page? I think he's mc from Kaii-san to Ore.(?)
but he did not recognize the god, even though they had met before. Kaii-san to Ore Ch. 7 & 8
Or perhaps, mc from kaii-san to ore doesn't recognize the god because the god is actually a copycat monster in disguise(?)
Nice, but now the quesion is, how many years time skip is? The previous 7 years, they guy was elemental 12+7 (dead time)= 19, or more 12 +7 + 5 (new time skip) = 24 years, the guy looks madure

Dex-chan lover
Nice, but now the quesion is, how many years time skip is? The previous 7 years, they guy was elemental 12+7 (dead time)= 19, or more 12 +7 + 5 (new time skip) = 24 years, the guy looks madure
pretty sure he was younger than 12, probably just a highschool student now.
think the flash of images will have been a few days at best.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened that made her think that all spirits are hateful? Like seriously? Is this some repeating pattern where that spiritualist constantly makes people associated with ‘God’ lose their spiritual power and forget about her? If that’s the case, that’s fucking messed up. I hope to God she has a good reason acting like that

Dex-chan lover
There's always a third party to ruin a perfectly fine, symbiotic relationship. Does no one know how to formulate drama without an intrusive character anymore...
These bait and switches hurt the most. You think you have that 1 in 50 gem that isn't an editor's wet dream with interesting and novel setup and characters which are cute but with so much more potential, leaving infinite possibilities to take it due to it's nature.
BOOM. Randomly after 11 chapters you get hit with a singular, the most generic, chapter that has 4 fucking annoying shoujo tropes shoved in when it just wasn't this kind of series.

Unironically hope this is a minor hiccup due to writer block or some shit that prevents actually interesting conflict being introduced or at least in a satisfying manner. This chapter could've been released in Dessert or some other mag, jesus.

Dex-chan lover
Man what is even going on anymore.
Also the chuuni chick creeps me out the most out of all the characters.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure he was younger than 12, probably just a highschool student now.
think the flash of images will have been a few days at best.
Yes, in more realistic
5 years (he isnt goku) + 5 years from chap7 (she had white hair (she is god, she was new in the god job, but not first day) + 6 (new time skip) = 16 (he is a high school student)

I had a dream, she will use her divine power and she will return in the time before what they remove the MC spiritual eye and she changes that event, but the cost is that she will lose humanity or purity (selfone wish) breaking her balance with the god parasyte, now she will have 2 horns like a crown (cute) and she will developing ghost parasyte impulse wanting eat human energy too (more drama!!!)

Not spoiler tag because was my dream T_T

Dex-chan lover
Man what is even going on anymore.
Also the chuuni chick creeps me out the most out of all the characters.
The chuuni cheek task is identify the god's victim and rehabilitate him, the chuuni is the perfect trick, she can speak about ghost, but nobody living or ghost will think that she had spiritual eyes

Contributor
No real way to accurately tell if she's a monster that has parasited the memories of the dead girl or if she's just changed after becoming a god. How do you tell who you are after all if memories lie to you.

Dex-chan lover
Oi there author. I appreciate you trying to actually have a plot but you're playing with fire here.
I came for heart boners, not for feels damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread